Don't forget your tickets!

The missus forgot just that in her hire car the other week... lol

Me and the missus are one all - at a cost of £420.00 cumulatively.

I thought diesels were supposed to be cheaper?

After the first incident I bought one these 'diesel devils' as per Dragons Den. Although supposed to (as advertised) it doesn't work on her car as the fuel cap is attached to the central locking, somehow, thus car 'alrams' all the time inside.

Hence repeat offence.

You feel a right tw*t when you've done it. Bit like forgetting your ticket (but for goodness sake don't remind them). :biggrin:

Until I read this, I had genuinely forgotten to print my ticket off.

And I've just had a mad panic trying to remember where I'd saved the pdf - though obviously not on my computer at work - thankfully you can download it again (something I didn't know until 5 minutes ago)!

:blush:

I'm pretty sure with a diesel that if you put a bit of petrol in, then fill up with diesel it's fine, as diesel fires at a lower temperature. The other way round and you're fooked

You're right. Just don't do a complete fill up, like a nob (that I am)..

As an aside, the AA told me (to make me feel better) that it happens somewhere in Britain, say, approx every 5 mins (?).

The AA now have a fleet of vans, specifically kitted out for this purporse. I completely denied it, initially. I had had a diesel for over 20 years myself - must have been wrong fuel stored at petrol station etc.

Checked receipt and smelled the evidence - red face, just like forgetting you're ticket.

The she went and did again, arghhhhhh. Didn't even get the satisfaction of taking the wee wee out of her.

Deejay - I seem to be asking you this every week (as Nick on Vital :biggrin: )

But, I'm wanting to exchange my dad's senior ticket for a ticket for a mate as he can't make it - can I do this on the day as usual at the ticket office?

I would ring up and organise this with the ticket office a.s.a.p and pick it up on the day mate instead of leaving until Sunday.

Hasn't Deejay already said there will be no exchanges / refunds given on the day of the game?

Deejay - I seem to be asking you this every week (as Nick on Vital :biggrin: )

But, I'm wanting to exchange my dad's senior ticket for a ticket for a mate as he can't make it - can I do this on the day as usual at the ticket office?

I'd definitely try to arrange in advance mate - give the ticket office a call or email ticketoffice@sheffieldwednesday.com

Quick technical question on the e-tickets

I've printed mine off on A4 'portrait' style and the last 1/2" of text is missing from the right hand side, which includes the barcode at the bottom

The smaller barcode at the top of the ticket is clearly visible

I assume this will be ok ?

Cheers

Quick technical question on the e-tickets

I've printed mine off on A4 'portrait' style and the last 1/2" of text is missing from the right hand side, which includes the barcode at the bottom

The smaller barcode at the top of the ticket is clearly visible

I assume this will be ok ?

Cheers

As long as one full barcode is visible it's fine, they only need to scan one on the turnstiles :biggrin:

after a total wee wee tail up at ticket office on Monday, which was eventually sorted, I still havent got my tickets through the post. I did originally ask for email tickets, but Mark in the TO sent them by mail.

What happens if they dont come tomorrow, do i just print off my Transaction receipt and bring it to the TO on sunday ?