Disgrace its not on tv.

Guest Adam_Wilkinson

Guest WaddleIsALegend

It is a bit of a ball ache to be fair, gutted I can't make the game but honestly expected to be shown on the old tele box somewhere.

Fingers crossed Iraq Goals stream the game...........i'll have a stroke if I have to listen to the game on the radio.

Also check out Veetle.com, chance they might have it on. :biggrin:

Guest thetruthisoutthere

i think its a disgrace that the game is not on skysports on sunday, and instead they play arsenal v wigan! what sort of game is that compared to the steel city game! i no its prem football but still this is one of the biggest derby in english football and theres also alot at steak with this game!

it just shows that its all about money! not the football! they have also shown this with the championship football on tv this season with 75% of the games been newcastle v someone because they know alot of people will watch and there a side who shouldnt really be in the championship but still they should give each teams a fair share of being on tv. and to me i think this is the biggest game in the championships for rivals!

With 5-6k extra paying customers into hillsborough on sunday as a result (£126,000 extra minimum) have we got more revenue than the tv cameras would have paid us ?

foooooook the tv cameras

get thi sen t illsbro

With 5-6k extra paying customers into hillsborough on sunday as a result (£126,000 extra minimum) have we got more revenue than the tv cameras would have paid us ?

foooooook the tv cameras

get thi sen t illsbro

But is the 'old lady going to rock;? As opposed to the settee? :biggrin:

If it was on tv there would be 25k there, as it is, hillsborough will be full now.

i know which one i prefer.

Its great for the club and the city to have hillsborough full.

Ive managed to get tickets this time thanks to the new ticket policy, but I do feel for those who really cant make it and dont get to see the game.

A good old derby in any city generates interest from neutral fans.

I personally couldn't give 2 squirts over the Liverpool, Glasgow, Newcastle/Sunderland or any London derbies if I am honest.

Only reason I'm bothered about the Manchester derby this weekend is because it could play a big part in the title race.

I personally couldn't give 2 squirts over the Liverpool, Glasgow, Newcastle/Sunderland or any London derbies if I am honest.

Only reason I'm bothered about the Manchester derby this weekend is because it could play a big part in the title race.

Usually decent to watch though, whether you care about the teams or not.

I'm glad it's not on tv. I'd rather miss out and us get a full house, the extra support could make the difference.

TrueFan or what?

Exactly! Forget TV revenue over gate recepits, this game is all about packing as many Wednesdayites into Hillsborough to be the much needed 12th man.

I for one will make sure I'm wearing my lucky pants!

:st2:

Edited by Junglejay

It is time pay per view became a reality. they have it over here for the Hockey games etc plus they have blackout areas so that the home team does not lose out on ticket sales.

In fairness would you care about watching Forest v County?

if there were some boot flying aye, never mind the f**king ball ger on with the game...can't do with these pisss pot made up derby's like burnley and sflaphorpe, or blackburn, or whoever it was, or is, or pretends to be...

Guest TonyOwl88

i think its a disgrace that the game is not on skysports on sunday, and instead they play arsenal v wigan! what sort of game is that compared to the steel city game! i no its prem football but still this is one of the biggest derby in english football and theres also alot at steak with this game!

it just shows that its all about money! not the football! they have also shown this with the championship football on tv this season with 75% of the games been newcastle v someone because they know alot of people will watch and there a side who shouldnt really be in the championship but still they should give each teams a fair share of being on tv. and to me i think this is the biggest game in the championships for rivals!

I guess if its at The Emirates, more people will be watching the match.

It would be great to share it with the world, but if at all possible, everybody should be there anyway.