Just seen this when looking at united's forum, and got to say it is true.

Deejayone, you are supposed to be a representative of our club, and as such should be acting in a more professional manner. You shouldn't really get involved in all the name calling and bad blood between the two sets of fans. You should be above that and your actions do get noticed by others. It was a wednesdayite who posted his thoughts on the link below who is also not happy about the way you act.

Also, why do you keep posting endless "adverts" about tickets, shirts, offers? This is not an advertisment section. It's for fans to debate their club, not a place to fill with rubbish like you keep doing.

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=221&sty=2&act=1&mid=2121987910

Rant over.

Absolute rubbish. Keep up the good work Deejayone!

Guest thetruthisoutthere

Deejayone, you are supposed to be a representative of our club, and as such should be acting in a more professional manner. You shouldn't really get involved in all the name calling and bad blood between the two sets of fans. You should be above that and your actions do get noticed by others. It was a wednesdayite who posted his thoughts on the link below who is also not happy about the way you act.

Also, why do you keep posting endless "adverts" about tickets, shirts, offers? This is not an advertisment section. It's for fans to debate their club, not a place to fill with rubbish like you keep doing.

http://boards.footym...&mid=2121987910

Rant over.

since when was GHO ever considered a wednesdayite, come on mozzy get a grip on reality

Guest aphextwins

Rant over.

Shur up you girl.

Guest Ben Thomas

Rant over.

T!t

You have probably really annoyed Deejayone with this thread.

I, and im sure most people on here will agree we really appreciate the threads that Deejay makes. From the daily photo to the spotlight deals. This extra effort he as also put in to give us daily updates on ticket sales has been fantastic.

you are causing trouble for the sake of it. I dont appreciate it im sure the rest of the users of owlstalk dont appreciate it. and I'm certain Deejay doesnt appreciate it.

Rant over.

Completely disagree Mozzy, Do you Know James? My advice is stop reading Blades mad cr*p

The lad now works for the club granted, but I know him as a polite and passionate fan who is fulfilling his brief as a news /offers e-conduit from the club to the fans and OT. He usually responds to questions or concerns quickly

Absolutely fed up with this PC rubbish I say carry on mate saying it as it is - you've got my support

I'm still fancying one of those surplus xxl shirts mate :biggrin:

Rant over.

Hi,

If you actually read the post in context you will see that I referred to 'pigs' in response to a specific query where someone else said it. It was simply talking to someone on their own level.

Here's the link, which includes the quoted post, for reference: http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?showtopic=126717&view=findpost&p=2408203

I think it's also worth bearing in mind that it was posted on a Sheffield Wednesday forum, by a Sheffield Wednesday fan (which I am) and is actually in the grand scheme of things one of the least offensive posts to Sheffield United fans or anyone else displayed on this or the many other Wednesday forums (or indeed, visa verse the United forums - especially if you read through the forum you linked to).

Regarding the 'adverts' , the owner of the forum is happy for me to post about products and information relevant to Sheffield Wednesday and create discussion around that - feel free to place me on ignore in your control panel if you don't wish to read my posts.

James.