There was 38000 for the Derby in 2001 at Hillsborough. I have the picture framed at home, entire sell out.

i said this t'other day and nobody believed me..the one where sibon scored but we lost 2-1.

so whats changed since then in terms of segregation and the use of the corner?

The build-up, interest and the expected attendance for this game has got me thinking that when it's all done and dusted we could be talking about this derby for a long time like we talk about Boxing Day 1979. Whether it's something we will remember positively or try to forget, well obviously that remains to be seen but I do get the feeling that Sunday might turn out to be a potentially pivotal day in our history?

i said this t'other day and nobody believed me..the one where sibon scored but we lost 2-1.

so whats changed since then in terms of segregation and the use of the corner?

The 'official' capacity is 39812 so in theory that type of crowd is still possible i guess, however i believe 37859 is now 'used' capacity (less for Sunday with certain seats not used). Not sure how it all breaks down though and why that is.

The build-up, interest and the expected attendance for this game has got me thinking that when it's all done and dusted we could be talking about this derby for a long time like we talk about Boxing Day 1979. Whether it's something we will remember positively or try to forget, well obviously that remains to be seen but I do get the feeling that Sunday might turn out to be a potentially pivotal day in our history?

Thrash them 5-0, stay in this division.

then secure investment, get promoted!

Guest Aaron

Brilliant! There is only a handful left on the Kop now as I have just checked and bought two tickets myself! It's a pity we can't fill it out. I know the corner inbetween North and away is a no go, but being unable to sell the end bit of the North and South Stand is a joke! COuld have been around 38,000 for this game! It's going to be rocking.

Guest teeba

Damn, I wish I lived in Sheffield now, I'd be at Hillsborough for sure come Sunday. But, I'll be nervously listening on Wednesday Player, looking forward to hear the stadium roar...

Just imagine winning this derby!

And what if Scunny, Palace or Watford also do us a favour and lose their match on Saturday!

It's too much!!!

Guest mozzyblue

Just seen this when looking at united's forum, and got to say it is true.

Deejayone, you are supposed to be a representative of our club, and as such should be acting in a more professional manner. You shouldn't really get involved in all the name calling and bad blood between the two sets of fans. You should be above that and your actions do get noticed by others. It was a wednesdayite who posted his thoughts on the link below who is also not happy about the way you act.

Also, why do you keep posting endless "adverts" about tickets, shirts, offers? This is not an advertisment section. It's for fans to debate their club, not a place to fill with rubbish like you keep doing.

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=463&fid=221&sty=2&act=1&mid=2121987910

Rant over.

Deejayone, you are supposed to be a representative of our club, and as such should be acting in a more professional manner. You shouldn't really get involved in all the name calling and bad blood between the two sets of fans. You should be above that and your actions do get noticed by others. It was a wednesdayite who posted his thoughts on the link below who is also not happy about the way you act.

Also, why do you keep posting endless "adverts" about tickets, shirts, offers? This is not an advertisment section. It's for fans to debate their club, not a place to fill with rubbish like you keep doing.

Rant over.

flip off.

http://boards.footym...&mid=2121987910

Rant over.

A. No point beating about the bush! The are the pigs and everyone knows it so whats you point. I bet Lee refers to them as the pigs too!

B. He advertises because im sure some of us on here want to know this stuff! Just because you dont! Put he on ignore if you dont like it FFS

Rant over.

You might want some fresh maggots on that line of yours!

http://boards.footym...&mid=2121987910

Rant over.

wee pipe