Sign in to follow this  
alfonso123

A New Wednesday Legend.

I thought Mephedrone sale had now been regulated ?

It is not illegal to purchase (or sell) Mephedrone until tomorrow.

Was at that game,can anybody remember who we played when he was so mad he kicked the door of the dressing room hinges?

It was at Leyton Orient. The club had to pay for a new door.

Knighton was a good servant to the club. Why do we as fans insist on calling good ex footballers legends? I

It`s because some players play with a great passion for the club, show great emotion and strike up a relationship with the fans.

Lots of players stats will show they achieved much more than other players, but try to find any wednesdayite that didn`t like Andy McCulloch. Statistically well down the list, but loved by all, because he gave his all for the club, EVERY time he pulled on the shirt.

That`s what makes players like Andy, Ken, Mick, Mel and Hirsty legends.

• Agree 1

The players got us into this mess, with Purse as a major culprit. Even if he scores a hattrick in the last 3 games, legend status would be way off.

Waddle

Sheridan

Hirst

Nilsson

All legends do to performing over a period of time. Not a flash in pan performance.

Although we ned some flash in pan performances now!

C'mon Wednesday

Step forward, Mr Francis Jeffers.

He will run rings round that lump Morgan and he wont know whats hit him. If he doesnt score he will be fouled so many times in and around the penalty area earning dangerous free kicks and hopefully a penalty or two.

Get him in from the START!

Alternatives? A predictable statue called Clarke and an out of form Tudgay.

I'd love it to be Hinds.

From the bench blink.gifbiggrin.gif

He is the only player who spends 70% of the game warming up only for him never to come on! I feel sorry for him because he shows he is keen!

That's correct, and I think he was sent off for his language after a decision.

He tried to convince the ref he was aiming it at his team mates not the officials.

JJ's been close on target, but not yet achieved anything huge with his pace... he'd deserve recognition if he does something to pull us through. Similarly for Varney, who's already been match winner (or leveler) with some of his recent goals. Both two players I'd like to see shine for the remaining three matches, and if they do, keep 'em next year. Actually, I'd do so regardless, but with Varney on loan, I guess he's naturally not following down into L1.

Thanks