positives of going down if we do??

while it might hurt for a bit some positives could be == 10 players off the books from a team that basically hasnt bothered to turn up for most matches this season for wot ever reason, might have a reduced wage bill but we have a manager who can wheel and deal and the reight bloke to get us promotion 1st time around,+ more revenue coming in cos we will stil get 20k supporters at home matches( thats why were owls supporters we might groan and be peeved of from time to time but we always support the blue+ white side of our city) and as we will be winning week in week out more will come to hillsborough to watch,

if ever there is a time for these players to show us fans that they care as much as we do about wearing the blue + white stripes of sheffield wednesday its now , i want blood guts pride and passion for last 3 games i want to see the players crawling off the pitch knackered cos they ave played as if its means life and death to them just like it means to all us wednesday fans

Guest JonTheOwl66

There is nothing positive about going down, it will not be the same as last time, it could well be the beginning of the end.

Nope.

Guest Steve Longden

Whether we stay up or go down we still need to get rid of some of the spineless planks that have had the privelige to wear our shirt this season.

Edited by Steve Longden

We could rebuild our club much easier in League One.

Unless you have a wage budget of £10m in The Championship then you're fooked anyway.

I was thinking about that today

Leeds on a budget of 3mil in League One

Surely with an average of 20k we could easily meet this budget and chip away at the debt

And get some good young prospective talent and come up with a good developing squad...a bit like last time, except this time not sell them!

Or is that way too simplistic....