Team card points help please

Guest intercity0wl

What date in May do they expire?

Also is there anyway i can buy a swfc gift card with them as i want to buy a new away shirt but cant afford it at the moment so if i could have them on a gift card it would give me a bit longer.

Can i do this?

Cannot help with the gift card querie but you have untill the 31st of May to redeem thre points you collected upto December 31ST 2009.

What date in May do they expire?

Also is there anyway i can buy a swfc gift card with them as i want to buy a new away shirt but cant afford it at the moment so if i could have them on a gift card it would give me a bit longer.

Can i do this?

We are making some changes to points redemption to give fans longer to redeem their points.

So, the following will apply:

- Any points collected up to 30/06/2010 will expire on 31/12/2010

- Any points collected from 01/07/2010 onwards will expire 31/12/2011

No points will expire in May 10 so there is no immediate rush to use them. I'll look to get an announcement out on the official site once the Derby is out of the way.

For the record, you can use TeamCard points to purchase Gift Vouchers in the Megastore.

Chris

We are making some changes to points redemption to give fans longer to redeem their points.

No points will expire in May 10 so there is no immediate rush to use them. I'll look to get an announcement out on the official site once the Derby is out of the way.

For the record, you can use TeamCard points to purchase Gift Vouchers in the Megastore.

Chris

Nice one Chris

Thanks alot for that.

Guest intercity0wl

Chris

Chris has this been on the OS yet ?, if so i must have missed it and would like to have something to refer back to if the dates change fRom those stated here.

Only asking as i have quite a few things to purchase from the Megastore, new away shirts ect, and am waiting as i want the points earned to be valid toward the 2011-12 S/T.

Edited by intercity0wl