The band on Sunday

Guest BaRmY OwLs

Guest BaRmY OwLs

Sorry if someone has already started a thread on this.Can be deleted once my question has been answered

Ate the band playing on Sunday? hope not !

Guest aphextwins

They're a fecking embarrassment and offer nothing but out of tune versions of the Wallace and Gromit theme tune.

Get rid of them!

Guest BaRmY OwLs

They're a fecking embarrassment and offer nothing but out of tune versions of the Wallace and Gromit theme tune.

Get rid of them!

Hark now hear BANG BANG BANG BANG

please confiscate their trumpets and the drum at the turnstiles!

Guest Wildy1979

There is no need for the band to be there on Sunday, hardly the intimidating atmosphere we are hoping to create is it?

The band make us look rumbleing Gay!

Hark now hear, PARP PARP TOOT TOOT,

SCARY.

Guest aphextwins

There is no need for the band to be there on Sunday, hardly the intimidating atmosphere we are hoping to create is it?

The band make us look rumbleing Gay!

Hark now hear, PARP PARP TOOT TOOT,

SCARY.

Great first post mate!

I didn't used to mind the band but this season they've really frustrated me.

I know the atmosphere isn't the best and they can help improve it, but, this season they've mainly succeeded in drowning out any spontaneous chants started off on the Kop with a totally different song so everyone has just given up trying anymore really.

I hope to god that they're not there Sunday as they really aren't needed for a derby but I feel I'll be disappointed!

Guest christheowl

i dont mind them on the tuesday night games against teams like watford, but we dont need them sunday !!

i dont know whats worst, our band or the pigs 'singing area'

I think the band has its uses on days where there is absolutely no noise in the stadium at all, the band does get a few things started.

But in a derby game there should be no need for this, there will be noise anyway. If they are there, I wouldve thought they would keep things to a minimum.

I didn't used to mind the band but this season they've really frustrated me.

I know the atmosphere isn't the best and they can help improve it, but, this season they've mainly succeeded in drowning out any spontaneous chants started off on the Kop with a totally different song so everyone has just given up trying anymore really.

I hope to god that they're not there Sunday as they really aren't needed for a derby but I feel I'll be disappointed!

They've always done this. It's part of the reason the atmosphere is often so crap