The South Stand

Just reading the OS just now, it reminded me of a conversation I was having with my Dad at the Bristol game. Have the Club got to do more to encourage fans to sit in the South Stand? Let's face it, all football is overpriced at the moment...and Wednesday are no different. The prices for watching poo Championship football are too high, but we certainly aren't the worst club.

Anyway, do the Club from next season need to look at their pricing with regards the stands? Every single game this season has seen a half empty South Stand, whilst the North Stand has been fairly busy (and certainly the busiest stand) throughout the campaign. Surely it makes no sense to have such imbalanced attendances in the ground, especially when our "best" stand is the one which is also empty!

Tomorrows figures thus far, back this up further. North Stand sold out. South Stand still have about a quarter of the stand available.

Why does the South Stand continue being so expensive in price when it's always empty?

Edited by frastheowl

Guest CambridgeOwl69

to be honest i think the policy is exactly for this type of game (pigs) .It forces people to sit there and pay more when no other option is available.

Would be a great idea for making money if we had been flying in the league, the income would have been massive

Guest York-owl

Just reading the OS just now, it reminded me of a conversation I was having with my Dad at the Bristol game. Have the Club got to do more to encourage fans to sit in the South Stand? Let's face it, all football is overpriced at the moment...and Wednesday are no different. The prices for watching poo Championship football are too high, but we certainly aren't the worst club.

Anyway, do the Club from next season need to look at their pricing with regards the stands? Every single game this season has seen a half empty South Stand, whilst the North Stand has been fairly busy (and certainly the busiest stand) throughout the campaign. Surely it makes no sense to have such imbalanced attendances in the ground, especially when our "best" stand is the one which is also empty!

Tomorrows figures thus far, back this up further. North Stand sold out. South Stand still have about a quarter of the stand available.

Why does the South Stand continue being so expensive in price when it's always empty?

south stand has more choice of food and sky tv where the north stand dos not

People come to Hillsborough to watch the football, right? Not for the chips and the plastic cups of yucky tea. Or 15 minutes of Sky TV at half time.

We usually sit in the South, and I mostly spend half time in my seat chatting or reading the programme. Obviously chucking money down the drain on facilities I don't use.

Guest gringo69

The South Upper should have remained the family area until at least the end of next season. This would have also balanced the crowds between the 2 stands.

Anybody seen the prawn sarnie brigade falling over each other to get in ? NO

And at the same time families sit in the North in the 'family area' resembling the tap room of the Terminus Tavern.

LS's biggest wee wee tail up to date and a massive overopinionated view of the corporate 'pull' of the product on offer, apart from this one game per season.

If we go down the South Upper should be offered for families to relocate to, without any additional cost, thus saving any development costs for family facilities in the North.