Sheffield Wednesday continue their fight for survival

Guest Ben Thomas

I didnt like the way LS was talking about the possible investment. I dont know what is was but it seemed a bit negative..... :huh:

My view was that he doesnt want to be blamed for promising anything any more, if he was positive it makes a rod for his own back. So he prefers to talk about how were trying to do it alone with investors merely helping (ie saying we dont necessarily need them if everyone pulls together).

Thats my view of it, I just think hes being canny.

But I could be wrong! :biggrin:

Guest intercity0wl

I didnt like the way LS was talking about the possible investment. I dont know what is was but it seemed a bit negative..... :huh:

Cannot see whats negative about him saying he does not want somebody coming in and leaving us in the state some clubs have been after so called new owners investors move in.

Although a lot on here will who see investment as the be all and end all will find it negative i actually found it positive that the guy is looking after the long term future of the club and not a quick fix of a problem that has come about years of what i see as people not putting the club future first.

Assume investment never comes???????

talk about mixed messages. Now i;m a LS fan. I've defended him on here but im getting tired of investment talk

also who is Lee Beevers

Cannot see whats negative about him saying he does not want somebody coming in and leaving us in the state some clubs have been after so called new owners investors move in.

Although a lot on here will who see investment as the be all and end all will find it negative i actually found it positive that the guy is looking after the long term future of the club and not a quick fix of a problem that has come about years of what i see as people not putting the club future first.

I thought that one or two of the fans interviewed on that clip came across as a bit negative - could have been down to the editing though cool.gifcool.gifcool.gifcool.gif