SPOTLIGHT DEAL: 25% off SWFC Mega Flag

Well I 've got one and its hanging on the wall already - love it.

Went to the reserves blo*dy freezing s left early we were losing 2 nil 10mins to go awful display despair at the lack of quality . Bowden shoved up front 2 nd half put himself about and actually showed some effort but I'm afraid he's destined to be released imo.

Aye, same here. The £3 postage almost completely put me off buying it, as it took the price up to about £9.70. Whereas if it was priced at something like £9.99 with free postage it would have seemed much better value, despite costing more.

I presume the club are making a profit on that postage price? Which, if that is the case, isn't the best way of creating happy online customers. Postage should be as cheap as possible, although preferably free for the customer - even if it means the cost of items has to rise slightly.

Aye, same here. The £3 postage almost completely put me off buying it, as it took the price up to about £9.70. Whereas if it was priced at something like £9.99 with free postage it would have seemed much better value, despite costing more.

I presume the club are making a profit on that postage price? Which, if that is the case, isn't the best way of creating happy online customers. Postage should be as cheap as possible, although preferably free for the customer - even if it means the cost of items has to rise slightly.

Agreed. Free postage seems to always sell better