Blunts will also have the Childrens Hospital logo

Guest mattiss1234

Guest ArbourOwl

Would have been better had it been on TV with this ove imo.......Still, If it gets more recognition for the Hospital im all up for it....

Guest jimmyowl77

Apart from being a horrible club, is there anything they haven't copied off us at some point?

How about their nickname or the ground they play at? oh er :ph34r:

Guest jimmyowl77

Good idea to auction the shirts off too.

Although our shirts ought to have maybe something stitched in under the badge e.g Steel City Derby with the date to make it a little bit more different than nomal,

Blades shirts are one offs with the different sponsors

This has reminded me of a thread on here at the start of the season speculating on the possible psychological affect of having a teddy bear on your shirt. I seem to remember most people discounted the theory (to put it nicely) but here we are 3 matches from the end of the season without a red card to our name. Just a thought.

At least if there is a disadvantage then the Blunts will have it too.

This has reminded me of a thread on here at the start of the season speculating on the possible psychological affect of having a teddy bear on your shirt. I seem to remember most people discounted the theory (to put it nicely) but here we are 3 matches from the end of the season without a red card to our name. Just a thought.

At least if there is a disadvantage then the Blunts will have it too.

We should take advantage of that next season. Pack the team with a bunch of nasty dirty shits, rival teams will be placated by the sight of the teddy bear causing them to let their guard down then BAM! Fractured tibula in the first minute.