Bet Winnings to Charity Please!

Earlier in the season, (October time I believe), I placed a bet with two members of Owlstalk, they bet that Wednesday would finish above United this season. £10 each to go to Sheffield Childrens Hospital.

As it is now certain that Wednesday can't finish above United in the league this season, would the two kindly come forward and pay your debts. Some sort of confirmation copied into here would be great.

Thanks very much!

:biggrin:

Earlier in the season, (October time I believe), I placed a bet with two members of Owlstalk, they bet that Wednesday would finish above United this season. £10 each to go to Sheffield Childrens Hospital.

As it is now certain that Wednesday can't finish above United in the league this season, would the two kindly come forward and pay your debts. Some sort of confirmation copied into here would be great.

Thanks very much!

:biggrin:

i hope it wasn't The Bizzle, you may be waiting a while!

Get it doubled up on this Sunday's derby?! :biggrin:

Any idea who it was btw (I've had a bet with a mate re this exact thing, but don;t know if I bet on here too!)?

I had a bet with a mate that Wednesday and Peterborough would finish above Leicester. How foolish do I feel?!

I had a similar bet with one of our fellow Blades, this has just reminded me. Think it was NickM though.

i shall be donating my money dont worry!w

I think one of them was you Mr. Skyline! But I have no idea who the other one was, have tried sending Neil a message to see if he can dig the posts out but I believe he is busy.