Crystal Palace ticket sales update

Not even to see our last game in the Championship and cry for the cameras? :biggrin:

Notwithstanding the travel and the diesel - I just couldn't do it. Even if it was for free and I was getting paid and I've already been told I can't Boo - (I wouldn't anyway).

Too heartbreaking - I cried after we were relegated against Man City in 1970. You can getway with it when your 11 but not when you're 51 FFS.

We will see how things turn out but if needs be, someone can have the tickets for the Kop, or is that depriving the Club of income?

Two well walked dogs that day, by the Thames (with black armbands on).

Let's hope it doesn't come to that, eh?

Notwithstanding the travel and the diesel - I just couldn't do it. Even if it was for free and I was getting paid and I've already been told I can't Boo - (I wouldn't anyway).

Too heartbreaking - I cried after we were relegated against Man City in 1970. You can getway with it when your 11 but not when you're 51 FFS.

We will see how things turn out but if needs be, someone can have the tickets for the Kop, or is that depriving the Club of income?

Two well walked dogs that day, by the Thames (with black armbands on).

Let's hope it doesn't come to that, eh?

In that case, I sincerely hope youre sat on that kop with a pie in your gob then, following 3 points somewhere in the next two weeks..

3 points is nearly becoming some kind of mythical prize now for our team, it would be like finding the golden fleece or something

In that case, I sincerely hope youre sat on that kop with a pie in your gob then, following 3 points somewhere in the next two weeks..

3 points is nearly becoming some kind of mythical prize now for our team, it would be like finding the golden fleece or something

Who do you think is our Jason? .............. Leon :biggrin:

Guest owls_4_life

Exactly, I doubt even season ticket holders will want to go to this game if we're relegated by then...

Ive got a season ticket but won't be going if we're already down!

Deejay, I am reading on a Crystal Palace forum that they've nearly sold out their initial 3,800 allocation and have access to more tickets if required.

Does this mean they will be getting the lower tier of the West Stand now?

Remember the final game of the season against Norwich a few seasons ago when the ground was sold out apart from the lower west which had about 500 Norwich fans in it.

This left over 2,000 spare seats when Wednesday fans could have possibly sold out the lower tier themselves with it being a must win or possibly be relegated game as it is again this season.

If we have been relegated before we play Palace, let`s show the rest of football who are the countries top fans, by filling Hillsborough to the rafters. Surely then the investors would put their money in and help us back to where we belong.

I agree. If we do go down id like investment on the last day on the season. Get Hillsborough packed out.

Guest Anglofile

I REFUSE to believe the Owls will be out of it.......PERIOD!!!!

I have a gut feeling like Ben Crenshaw did in the 1999 Ryder Cup @ Brookline. Pump up the volume!!

Guest Ripley Owl

I REFUSE to believe the Owls will be out of it.......PERIOD!!!!

I have a gut feeling like Ben Crenshaw did in the 1999 Ryder Cup @ Brookline. Pump up the volume!!

We will beat united and Cardiff and be safe before the Palace match and then it will be Party time at the Palace match.

UP THE OWLS ! :biggrin:

Edited by Ripley Owl

Guest becauseofboxingday

We will beat united and Cardiff and be safe before the Palace match and then it will be Party time at the Palace match.

UP THE OWLS ! :biggrin:

Likely to be the BBC game, that could kill any chance of a sell out.

Guest bigandy

James according to those figures the North stand has a capacity of 7713!

So where are the other 1500 seats?!?

You cant tell me SYP have requested 1500 seats of segregation

Edited by bigandy