Crystal Palace ticket sales update

*sits back and waits for Kivo to post loads of stupid questions*

:laugh:

How many unavailable, unreserved, reserved but not collected, reserved but still possibly available seats are there ? ?

Edited by Glaser

I bought 5 tickets for this game a while ago, right behind the dugout. If we can get two massive attendances for the final two home games it will be immense.

Same here. But unfortunately, if nothings riding on the Palace game, I don't think there will be a big crowd.

I won't be coming up unless there is hope, sorry, although I already have 2 x times tickets.

They had better win on Sunday or at Cardiff, then hadn't they, if they wan't a big crowd for Palace..

Same here. But unfortunately, if nothings riding on the Palace game, I don't think there will be a big crowd.

I won't be coming up unless there is hope, sorry, although I already have 2 x times tickets.

They had better win on Sunday or at Cardiff, then hadn't they, if they wan't a big crowd for Palace..

Not even to see our last game in the Championship and cry for the cameras? :biggrin:

Exactly, I doubt even season ticket holders will want to go to this game if we're relegated by then...