SEDGWICK TO SIGN IN THE SUMMER

Guest vaughns pork slapper

i went to school with chris sedgwick he was a season ticket holder at hillsborough until the age of 16 then he signed a proffesional contract at rotherham... anyway nevermind that bullsh1t my mate was talking to him down town last week and he reckons he signing for us in the summer.

he be a very good league one player not sure about the championship though.......thoughts?

i went to school with chris sedgwick he was a season ticket holder at hillsborough until the age of 16 then he signed a proffesional contract at rotherham... anyway nevermind that bullsh1t my mate was talking to him down town last week and he reckons he signing for us in the summer.

he be a very good league one player not sure about the championship though.......thoughts?

Did you sit next to him in English classes?

Im going to his birthday party next week, his agent will be there too. If he's on Xbox live later I'll ask him.

I reckon he'll be off to Barnsley, Mates with Robins and he was about to go on loan their earlier in the season unitl it fell through!

Probably because he's better than anything we have at the moment. And do you not remember him ripping Spurr a new one last year?

not a real compliment though that is it !!!

Anyone who cannot 'rip Spurr a new one' needs to re-think a career as a winger

Did you sit next to him in English classes?

yes until i got expelled for stabbing someone for taking the wee wee out of my spelling.

not a real compliment though that is it !!!

Anyone who cannot 'rip Spurr a new one' needs to re-think a career as a winger

True, thats probably why he's started to play more central these last two seasons, still would rather have him on the right than Soares!

Guest Blue&WhiteBen

i seriously doubt anything like this will be decided until we know what league we are going to be in next season

i seriously doubt anything like this will be decided until we know what league we are going to be in next season

But, surely this is the reason why we have gone for the "early deadlines" for season tickets

Competitive edge ?

Edited by Glaser