Wednesday To Be Safe

Looking at the remaining games i honestly feel we will stop up and Sflaphorpe will be relegated.At best i can see them picking up a point from their last 4 games (Bristol - h,Reading - h, Doncaster - a and Forest - h).Their goal differance is shocking and one win could keep us up,although if we got 2 it would be nailed on.Remember were you heard it first.

Looking at the remaining games i honestly feel we will stop up and Sflaphorpe will be relegated.At best i can see them picking up a point from their last 4 games (Bristol - h,Reading - h, Doncaster - a and Forest - h).Their goal differance is shocking and one win could keep us up,although if we got 2 it would be nailed on.Remember were you heard it first.

Sflaphorpe aren't that bad at home, 3 of them 4 are at Glanford Park

Unfortunately I think they'll beat Bristo City on Saturday and blow your theory out the water.

Its between us and Palace IMO

Them being deducted 10 points and us playing them ay home the last game could just save us.

Why on earth couldn't you have posted this earlier ?

Thousands of fans gutted and fed up, and you could have resolved the heartache in a minute.

Nobber.

Wouldn't suprise me if Lee was along later to ask why you haven't revealed the news sooner.

Unfortunately I think they'll beat Bristo City on Saturday and blow your theory out the water.

Its between us and Palace IMO

Them being deducted 10 points and us playing them ay home the last game could just save us.

Cant see it myself,I think they will get a point against Donny and thats your lot.I think Palace will beat Derby on Saturday and i think that will put them just about safe.