WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN ON SUNDAY!

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest JonTheOwl66

Johnson NEEDS to start! Without him we will not have a chance of winning.

Gray needs to come in, drop Tudgay and stick Varney up front. Gray's composure on the ball, and his experience makes him absolutely vital.

The tempo set in the first half against Middlesbrough is again vital to our success.

Potter needs to get forward, support the strikers. Let JOC be the terrier like he was against the Geordies with occasional bursts forward into the box.

On top of this Purse's performance will be the most important, seeing as he's been absolutely fantastic under Irvine I can't see him slipping up.

Although I know this wont happen we can all dream right? :cool: Thoughts?

Guest JonTheOwl66

What needs to happen on Sunday is simple

Our players need to go out there and flipping CLATTER their players in the first minute - over and over - and as hard as possible

Set the tone

Get the crowd behind them

AND PLAY LIKE OUR FUTURE DEPENDS ON IT

^ Not gonna happen :angry:

Our players need to go out there and flipping CLATTER their players in the first minute - over and over - and as hard as possible

Set the tone

Agreed, as long as we don't clatter them too much and get somebody sent off.

JJ needs to start if he's fit, but he was hobbling for the last 15 or so mins on saturday.

All season we've been discussing team formations and starting 11's.

It makes no flipping difference...It'll be the same midfield/ strikers as always and they will take us down. I've given up expecting anything from us.

Hello Kivo.

Johnson NEEDS to start! Without him we will not have a chance of winning.

Gray needs to come in, drop Tudgay and stick Varney up front. Gray's composure on the ball, and his experience makes him absolutely vital.

The tempo set in the first half against Middlesbrough is again vital to our success.

Potter needs to get forward, support the strikers. Let JOC be the terrier like he was against the Geordies with occasional bursts forward into the box.

On top of this Purse's performance will be the most important, seeing as he's been absolutely fantastic under Irvine I can't see him slipping up.

Although I know this wont happen we can all dream right? :cool: Thoughts?

Guaranteed he's gonna flip up now. Cheers for that :angry:

:biggrin:

Set the tone

i would love for this to happen, unfortunately it won't

Set the tone

Fattybear - Graham Pugh no longer plays. You can tell your'e from a different era.

Happy days, they were.

Guest Darkus Owlus

I think Tudgay should stay in the team despite recent abject attacking displays. He's always had the ability to rise to the derby occassion and play 200% above what he usually does.

Set the tone

Agreed!!

When the pigs did the double over us back in 91/92, they kicked the poo out of us and the ref let them, ewe need to give them some of this back.

From the minute the game kicks off we need to get in their faces, get stuck in big time and let them know they're in for a game, given the fact that their season is over and their team is largely made up of loanees and players just coming back from injuries we'll soon find out how many of them are "up for it"!!!

I have a photo of me. my mate Spanner and Graham Pugh. Only Wednesday player I've photographed ( with my Kodak Instamatic with flashcubes).

Are you a 'whizkid' (I'm not).

Be good if somehow if could be put on here. If you are like me it is probably in a box in the attic or suchlike.

Graham Pugh - in 1966 he was the youngest player to appear in a cup final.

We could do with him now that's for certain.