What is the ownership breakdown of SWFC?

Guest vaughns pork slapper

If I had the money I would, but it would be contingent on John Harkes getting a coaching job.

is GHO Ashley carson??

Guest clumber58

Don't know whether this is true or position has changed in last 12 months........................

01 April 2009

Former Owls chairman Dave Allen is set to inject around £4m into Chesterfield Football Club, the Yorkshire Post writes today.

To comply with Football League rules on holding financial interests in two clubs at the same time, Allen has transferred around 275,000 of his five million shares in Sheffield Wednesday to former director at Hillsborough, Ashley Carson. The transfer takes his overall shareholding down to around 9.9 per cent of the total – the cut off figure according to League rules.

Saying that I found this on same website ............................

June 2, 2009:

SHEFFIELD Wednesday chairman Lee Strafford said today that the club had landed a "huge" coup by the appointment of New York bank Inner Circle Sports as advisers on the Owls' bid to seal a US investment deal.

Guest totemowl

Saying that I found this on same website ............................

June 2, 2009:

SHEFFIELD Wednesday chairman Lee Strafford said today that the club had landed a "huge" coup by the appointment of New York bank Inner Circle Sports as advisers on the Owls' bid to seal a US investment deal.

Pigeon006-500.jpg

Guest owlcoop

51%

Well, good luck.

The season starts on Saturday.

Maybe I will get a visit from CatBurt at TC?

Whats happening on Saturday?

Genuine question.

Without transgressing into area's legally best avoided, what's your thoughts on the current investment or lack of it ?

Funnily enough I was going to ask a similiar question..........but thought better of it.

Who's Far Canal again? ;-)

Edited by Weshallovercome

Guest Far Canal

I will keep my thoughts to myself.

I am about to get satisfaction from something that stitched me up 2 years ago and will put an end to some painful memories.

As far as SWFC are concerned, I hope the fans get the results they need in the next 3 games and there is a genuine interest in the club going forward from someone who can make a small difference to the crap you have had to endure for the last few years.

Those who really knew the truth, know that everything was done with the best of intention and maybe in the coming months there are opportunities to be looked at if deemed suitable by those who know what the "best interests" of the club are.

Whats really important are SUFC, CCFC and CPFC and 9 possible points.

I genuinely hope you get 9.

The SA don't own any shares and its members are free to vote as they please.

I always thought the SA was the bunch of thugs that helped Hitler to power and then got dicked on by the SS. Bit worried they have shares (/don't have shares/might know some blokes who have shares) in wednesday.

I will keep my thoughts to myself.

I am about to get satisfaction from something that stitched me up 2 years ago and will put an end to some painful memories.

As far as SWFC are concerned, I hope the fans get the results they need in the next 3 games and there is a genuine interest in the club going forward from someone who can make a small difference to the crap you have had to endure for the last few years.

Those who really knew the truth, know that everything was done with the best of intention and maybe in the coming months there are opportunities to be looked at if deemed suitable by those who know what the "best interests" of the club are.

Whats really important are SUFC, CCFC and CPFC and 9 possible points.

I genuinely hope you get 9.

What would give you satisfaction? Dont go all criptic on us.

Edited by Donny