Waiting for Sunday is like.....

Guest Deleted member

...waiting for your fiercest rivals to relegate you on your own patch and talk about it for years after.

d'oh

Kivo - seriously - roger off.

Im blocking you til the seasons ended - can't do with anymore of you w***ing over our perilous position - its the best thing that could happen for you isnt it

...waiting for your fiercest rivals to relegate you on your own patch and talk about it for years after.

d'oh

FYI.

It's impossible for United to relegate us on Sunday so that shows how much you know.... f"ck all.

Also going back to the initial post, I'm looking forward to the game on Sunday too. Why should a team who've been very poor all season (according to their own fans) that is beinfg patched up by loan signings and players not fully fit come to Hillsborough and beat us?? This is just the sort of game we need to really kick start things going into the last few games of the season and I just get a sneaky feeling that we might actually win this one!!

UTO, WTID!!!!!!!!!

Waiting for Sunday is like having the slapper you picked up earlier that evening passing out on your bed as soon as you get her home!

After Kivo's pathetic ramblings diverted this thread, thanks for replying in the intended spirit biggrin.gif

haha i figured and didnt want it to turn into another yawn fest!

Is like hearing the rocket comming and hearing that horrible screeching sound, waiting and hoping that it lands anywhere but where you are!!

(Sorry just woke from a flashback!!)

Come on Wednesday 1 good game is not too much to ask.....is it?

Is anyone else feeling really positive about sunday? I can't wait. I've heard all the talk about the Blunts sending us down, (come on Kivo, grow a pair) This game for me, is the highlight of the season, we shouldn't be looking at it with fear, I've never been to a Sheffield derby where I've felt we are inferior.

We are Sheffield's first, biggest, and best club, Utd are just an immitation, their conception came about because of us. We moved from Bumhole Lane and left a void, Utd were created, and they've been living in our slip stream ever since.

Utd supporters often quote the league table, and how they have finished higher than us for a good few years. Their misguided supporters often say they have overtaken us, their "success" is based on the fact we have recently gone through one of the worst periods in our history, during this time, what have Utd actually achieved? They are in the same position that they were in when we came down from the Premier. They are not, and have never been a club to fear.

Come on Wednesdayites, lets all "man up" if there is to be any fear on sunday, let it be on the Leppings Lane end.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.