Centre page of our matchday programme

All season this has seen a snapshot from the last meeting with our opponents and the result.

All season this has meant our centre page has been dedicated to our opponents as invariably we had lost our last meeting with them.

If we do the same on Sunday I shall be tempted to write a strongly worded letter to the club.

Guest Deleted member

It really ought to be a montage of pictures of great goals against the Pigs - Wembley, Boxing day, Tudgay etc, in a fold out poster

It really ought to be a montage of pictures of great goals against the Pigs - Wembley, Boxing day, Tudgay etc, in a fold out poster

I hope you now get commission when the programmes go to print, including the above montage !!

All season this has seen a snapshot from the last meeting with our opponents and the result.

All season this has meant our centre page has been dedicated to our opponents as invariably we had lost our last meeting with them.

If we do the same on Sunday I shall be tempted to write a strongly worded letter to the club.

I agree, it's pretty depressing!!

damn..... I thought there was going to be an uploaded jpeg of some fit ****** in SWFC coloured paint

There's a pic of some fit ****** on page 20 of the Wednesday Bristol program... in flipping red 'n' white stripes!!! :angry:

BOO whoever makes our programs OUT

:biggrin: