Lee Bullen

This guy was the most recent Mr SWFC, gave his all for the club and still turns up to watch us.

How about him for next SWFC manager, might not have much (if any experience) but i get the feeling that if players weren't giving their all he'd have them by the throat against the dressing room wall and make it clear in no uncertain terms what representing this club actually means.

Any thoughts

UTO & WTID

This guy was the most recent Mr SWFC, gave his all for the club and still turns up to watch us.

How about him for next SWFC manager, might not have much (if any experience) but i get the feeling that if players weren't giving their all he'd have them by the throat against the dressing room wall and make it clear in no uncertain terms what representing this club actually means.

Any thoughts

UTO & WTID

Love the idea mate, but i believe Manager is a bit of a dream.

Would love to see him in some role at the club in the future.

maybe working with SM at youth level, he would make a super mentor and role model to young professionals.

We ALL know if we had 11 players with the commitment and attittude of Lee Bullen we would be in a totally different situation!

Any thoughts

UTO & WTID

loving that idea, there are a couple I'd like to throttle myself