Ticket site problem?

Is anyone having problems with the online ticket site this morning? I'm just trying to buy tickets for the derby but it isn't working. I get the the payment screen and then it tries to process my payment but fails everytime. I have tried with a number of different cards. Also the seats I am selecting are disappearing even though it hasn't let me buy them. Pretty annoying.

Is anyone having problems with the online ticket site this morning? I'm just trying to buy tickets for the derby but it isn't working. I get the the payment screen and then it tries to process my payment but fails everytime. I have tried with a number of different cards. Also the seats I am selecting are disappearing even though it hasn't let me buy them. Pretty annoying.

I've had EXACTLY the same problem mate. Payment failed for me both times that i tried, and each time the seats that I selected had disappeared as if they had been purchased. VERY annoying :(

I've just had a call from the club to say that I have been charged for each time I tried to buy tickets, despite it saying the payment had not been processed. So they are putting the refunds back on my cards. Just a heads up if you tried to buy tickets on Sunday and it said it had not been processed, check your statements! Hopefully the club will contact everyone it affects as they did with me.

I've just had a call from the club to say that I have been charged for each time I tried to buy tickets, despite it saying the payment had not been processed. So they are putting the refunds back on my cards. Just a heads up if you tried to buy tickets on Sunday and it said it had not been processed, check your statements! Hopefully the club will contact everyone it affects as they did with me.

Same for me mate, except it took about 8 phone calls for me over yesterday and the day before to finally get rid of my 6 unwanted tickets!