Boro Post Mortem

Grant - Thank God we have him, things would already be a whole lot worse without him.

Nolan - Slow, ponderous, can't tackle and distribution awful.

Purse - If we had 11 on the pitch with his attitude we'd be ok, he's won me over recently.

Beevers- Still has the 'promise' he showed a couple of years ago...but I'm worried we'll still be talking about his potential in 5 years time.

Spurr - A defender who can't defend, crap distribution...his only decent challenge resulted in him injuring himself!

Soares - We used to slag Rocastle but at least he actually put in some effort, Soares is slow, lazy, cumbersome and useless.

O'Connor- Huffs and puffs and tries to put himself about, but he's just too small, he was bullied out of the game yesterday.

Potter - As inept a display as I've seen form a Wednesday midfielder, No thrust, no creativity, no idea.

Varney- At least he ran down blind alleys with some determination, one of the better performers, in terms of effort at least.

Tudgay - We might as well have played with 10 men, he did nothing, individiually or to help the team.

Johnson - Very disappointing, He has enough in his locker to frighten crap teams like Boro, but failed to deliver,,,AGAIN!

As for the subs, When Irvine brought on Esajas and then Jeffers we all knew he'd settled for a 1-0 defeat!!!!

Still, I've never done Rochdale so roll on next season!

I agree with that other than about Johnson. He was our only outlet yesterday, but is clearly unfit. He looked knackered after an hour yesterday but was still our only threat going forward.

Spurr is a liability, an absolutely atrocious waste of space.