'Lap Of Honor'

Guest Sheff Owl

Maybe they should let the fans come onto the pitch to do a lap of honour and make the players go into the stands and applaud instead. Would be more fitting.

"Worse support we've ever played under, worse support we've played under."

To be honest if we go down I can see it getting ugly whilst the match is still being played rather than waiting for a lap of 'honour'.

Every pass by a wednesday player will be booed and there will be lots of 'you're not fit to wear the shirt', 'wear the shirt with funking pride' etc...

OBVIOUSLY BEFORE AND DURING THE MATCH CHEER LIKE YOU HAVE NEVER CHEERED BEFORE!!!!!!

Because its been proved that that will make all the difference wont it! :rolleyes:

I will do what I normally do at the last match of the season and that is, leave at the final whislte.

Guest aphextwins

I'll boo the cu nts off the pitch.

Sorry, but they've made me very angry this season.

You wont be on your own.

If they do a lap of honour and we go down and people still clap them then they're complete idiots.

This season has been a fecking disgrace and the players should be made aware of that.

Guest Sheff Owl

Because its been proved that that will make all the difference wont it! :rolleyes:

I will do what I normally do at the last match of the season and that is, leave at the final whislte.

We will just do what the players do then eh....flip all!!

Lets keep the atmosphere poo poo and generate no noise..per usual at Hillsbrough.

there will be loads still there at the end of the match clapping the players off, relegated or not, its the wednesday fans way, play poo and still clap them off, dont wont to hurt the players feelings would we.

wednesday fans - no backbone poo

Not always Kray.

how patient do you want to be until you let the players know how you feel.

yesterday was shocking, last 10 mins and we still had 11 players in our own half, we are in the bottom 3 and not one of them players could give a flip, knowing full well they will more than likely be elsewere next season.

yet people just sit there and watch it :blink:

Guest Sheff Owl

I think there is a lot of fans that are not bothered anymore, just look and it goes on at every club when you are in a final they want a ticket, when you are in poo they are nowhere to be seen....

People have just had enough and you can't blame them really.....

But i agree these players have a lot to answer for and should face the music.

lap of shame more like

they deserve to be heckled, barracked, abused and vilified for the attroscious season some of them have dished up

we should have a seperate lap for Purse, JJ, Grant, Miller and possibly Tudgay, Varney and JOC a bit behind them .. cos there the only ones to come out with a shred of credit