'Lap Of Honor'

Guest Sheff Owl

My feelings will be very similar regardless of whether we stay up. I'm conflicted. I want to boo the majority + shout/scream what I think of them. But at the same time I don't want certain players to think it's aimed at them. I want Grant, Purse, Beevers, Nolan, JOC, JJ and possibly Miller to know that I appreciate their contributions to my club this season.

I think I've spent more minutes on the pitch than Miller.

:st2:

I think I've spent more minutes on the pitch than Miller.

:st2:

Not his fault though. Wasn't his injury quoted as being a freak one, as well as being the worst hamstring injury our physio has ever seen? (so bad he thought it was a broken leg at first).

Sing "You're not fit to wear the shirt"

If (when) we go down I think that's going to be sung louder than it's ever been sung inside Hillsborough.

Edited by Wednesday-Wonderland

I've thought about this too.

I shall probably walk out when the whistle blows either way, although a bit of a boo and arm waving may make me feel better whatever the outcome.

Another strange thought is that I didn't get overly excited about our late winner against Watford, I find it quite underwhelming to find it successful for us to avoid relegation. Don't get me wrong it'd be devastating to be relegated, but our finishing position this season will be nothing to be proud of.

If we stay up - maybe they should have a "lap of relief"

Relegation - Going to be difficult to do a lap. What they could do is have stars of yesteryear like Waddle, Hirsty etc do a lap to thank the crowd for their support this season. How about a lap by the Cardiff playoff winning team to thank the fans and give a little reminder/hope that it's not all doom and gloom and good things can still come from all of this?

Guest pembo55

If they do a lap of honor I want all there ground 'those of us still left in there' to give the loudest and longest Chant of your not fit to wear the shirt. as with exception of grant purse jj beavers and joc really don't deserve to wear the blue and white we love. and they just turn up and take there well overpaid wage packet! rant over let's look forward to league 1 and a trip to wembley in aldi ldv vans cup or whatever its called now.

Guest Deleted member

It could actually be good for the club financially if they do this...

Get down to Parkway Markets and buy as much rotten fruit as you can Lee - get it on sale on the Kop and we can launch it at the players as they go round

Guest Deleted member

I'm bringing a box of tomatoes on the final game of the season ..............

Get down to Parkway Markets and buy as much rotten fruit as you can Lee - get it on sale on the Kop and we can launch it at the players as they go round

lol

Great minds etc...

Guest Sheff Owl

Free season ticket if you can hit *insert name* on the head....

Or in Clarkes mouth... :laugh:

Remember a few years back, our last game of the season was at Derby (Carson's last game for us) Derby were poo and we won. Their players came out to do a lap of honour but all the Derby fans had gone. It was quite amusing, looking at the bewilderment on the Derby players faces.

Thats what I hope Hillsboro will be like.

They dont deserve one (unless they win Palace 10 nil)