I think that I'm cured

I'm not sure if this is a "matchday" thread but I thought that I would share this anecdote with you, as bit of relief from all the “we’re doomed” and we’re cr@p” threads.

This morning I was out on a run over Wadsley Common, Loxley Common, Holdsworth and Hillsborough Golf Course.

On my way out two runners came towards me, one of which was Ashley Carson. I said “mornin’ Ashley” they both replied with a “good morning” At no time did I get the urge to utter “Assey, Assey, Assey”; I had no desire to mention Chezzie, shares, legal fees or anything else that I may have considered apropriate 6 months ago.

I now consider myself cured of looking back and blaming people who are no longer involved with the Club for our position. Let’s get behind the team for our next three games, get out of this mess, and move on.

I suspect that Ashley’s route is a regular one, but don’t bother asking me for the exact time and location of our encounter,. If I can move on, we all can.

Guest BigDave

You should've clothes-lined the t w a t.

:biggrin::biggrin: What a vision i just had then, merrily jogging along - running clothesline - goodnight Vienna

I'm not sure if this is a "matchday" thread but I thought that I would share this anecdote with you, as bit of relief from all the “we’re doomed” and we’re cr@p” threads.

This morning I was out on a run over Wadsley Common, Loxley Common, Holdsworth and Hillsborough Golf Course.

On my way out two runners came towards me, one of which was Ashley Carson. I said “mornin’ Ashley” they both replied with a “good morning” At no time did I get the urge to utter “Assey, Assey, Assey”; I had no desire to mention Chezzie, shares, legal fees or anything else that I may have considered apropriate 6 months ago.

I now consider myself cured of looking back and blaming people who are no longer involved with the Club for our position. Let’s get behind the team for our next three games, get out of this mess, and move on.

I suspect that Ashley’s route is a regular one, but don’t bother asking me for the exact time and location of our encounter,. If I can move on, we all can.

CVNTER