Its time for Jeffers...

Guest Deleted member

I have never hated a footballer so much as Jeffers. He's mugged this football club for three years. Yes - it wasn't his fault that he was offered the ridicolous wage he was, but you would still expect some heart, passion, effort into his performance, but he's never given us this. Ever! He's scored 2/3 from open play, a few penalties and he's been sent off twice. That's it for 3 whole rumbleing years. I really never want to see him a Wednesday shirt again after this season.

But...

We're getting really desperate now. Tudgay has been a disgrace this season, Leons not much better. I think desperate times call for desperate measures... Varney and Jeffers up front. Johnson & Gray out wide.

**** it. It's gambling on a useless twatbag wearing the number nine producing. But like I said... We're desperate!

Agree with most of that (apart from Gray - sadly the minds willing but the body isn't).

But TBH I don't think Jeffers could alter anything now - and I've been advocating his return for some time on a try 'anything basis'.

Too late to change IMO. I think we are better off sticking with what we've got unfortunately. Bit late to expect the team to change to 'his needs'.

If going to be tried, then it should have been done much earlier (or at least given him longer periods as a sub).

Can't play him against United now IMO. As much as I think he would have made us a better balanced team.

Does anyone know whty Jeffers and Gray dont warm up with anyone else before or at half time ?

Thought it looked really odd yesterday watching the other subs go through their passes and Gray and Jeffers were at the other end of the pitch passing to each other.

(ps, fully agree he should start btw)

There will be a reason why FJ isn't getting a game, and that is cos he is poo .

What a load of cobblers. The reason you THINK he is poo is because we have no one in the side who is quick thinking enough to play the correct way. The reason FJ9 looks a tw>t is that he will get the ball, hold it up, give a pass and get into the space where the ball SHOULD be played back to him.

But as I said there is no one quick thinking enough to give the ball back.

If Franny does happen to get a start (which I can't see happening) just take notice of his skills and take off your blinkers. :mad:

Up the Owls. WTID

Does anyone know whty Jeffers and Gray dont warm up with anyone else before or at half time ?

Thought it looked really odd yesterday watching the other subs go through their passes and Gray and Jeffers were at the other end of the pitch passing to each other.

(ps, fully agree he should start btw)

I wondered the same. It was the same at QPR.

Even I'd be tempted to start him...

at least he looked half-interested yesterday when he came on, which is twice as much as Tudders...

Yeh the flapintwat will want to try to impress some vulnerable lobbers that he is worth a contract so probably worth a punt .

Edited by hugeowl

Guest thetruthisoutthere

hhhmmmm

Pigs - relegation battle against our biggest rivals who want to nail shut the coffin

Cardiff - relegation battle and the game that could guarantee thier playoff place

Palace - relegation battle for both teams

Tackles flying everywhere in every game, dirty play predicted and wind ups a plenty

lets play mr calm cool and collective, headbutting, 2 goals a season, f.a. cup impersinating waste of space Jeffers

Sorry grandad we will have to agree to dissagree

I think we need to start with him up front if only to just "mix up" the forward line a little.

At the very worst all that would happen is that he didn't make an impact and then all we'd have done is replace a striker (Clarke or Tudgay... take your pick!!) who doesn't score goals and doesn't look interested with another striker who hasn't scored goals.

We'll not be any worse off for trying!!

Guest Deleted member

Sundays Line Up

------------------------GRANT-------------------------

NOLAN------BEEVERS------PURSE------SPURR

TUDGAY------POTTER-----OCONNOR---GRAY

-----------JEFFERS----------JJ-------------------

Scare the pigs to death that forward line - and theres no way they would have any idea how we would play (as we've no idea ourselves)

There will be a reason why FJ isn't getting a game, and that is cos he is poo .

AI sees him everyday in training, and is best placed to make that call as he sees how bad he is day in day out.

We have no quality up front, and will have to stick to the useless lumps we have already been playing. Just wish we'd have sold Tudders when we had the chance and brought someone else in.

i agree with that, i think jeffers is poo , i think tudgay should have been selt when we had the chance to, an leon clarke should be working the donkey rides on skegness beach the useless T**T!

Sundays Line Up

------------------------GRANT-------------------------

NOLAN------BEEVERS------PURSE------SPURR

TUDGAY------POTTER-----OCONNOR---GRAY

-----------JEFFERS----------JJ-------------------

Scare the pigs to death that forward line - and theres no way they would have any idea how we would play (as we've no idea ourselves)

haha, brilliant!

Considering our wee wee poor run of form, Franny must be doing something really wrong in training not to have been given a chance.

Perhaps Irvine has looked at his miserable goalscoring record and reached the same conclusion as the rest of the footballing world (except for a certain litigious character whom it is alleged, by many a dishevelled vagrant, masterminded the deal)?

I had a bet with my Dad before the Bristol match that Jeffers will score a very important goal for us before the end of the season. I'm semi-confident.

I think this is also going to happen.

Starting him in the Derby is a whole different question though...

Jeffers knows he isn't getting a contract at the end of this season and he couldn't give a shiny poo poo about this club or it's supporters as a result of that (if he did before, that is).

I suppose in terms of work ethic we're not going to lose anything by putting him in the starting lineup instead of say, Tudgay, but at least we know Tudgay can score sometimes. In terms of scoring Jeffers is abit of a mystery bag. Not like we've seen him stick it in the back of the net often is it?