The derby Match

We are obviously struggling at the moment but a near full house against United and plenty of passion from the crowd is jusy what we need I reckon.

I'm glad it's not some boring poo like Preston, Middlesboro or Bristol City. The Pigs will bring the very best out of us and the crowd.

I'm more optimistic than I was yesterday morning, 2 home wins in front of massive crowds is definitely not beyond us.

We are obviously struggling at the moment but a near full house against United and plenty of passion from the crowd is jusy what we need I reckon.

I'm glad it's not some boring poo like Preston, Middlesboro or Bristol City. The Pigs will bring the very best out of us and the crowd.

I'm more optimistic than I was yesterday morning, 2 home wins in front of massive crowds is definitely not beyond us.

I agree it could give us a kick start for the 2 wins and a draw!

argument could be made as to whether or not a crowd size actually affects how a team plays. so many players comment on "just focussing on the match, not the surroundings". makes me wonder if it's worth going to cheer someone on. argh. NEGATIVE SPIRAL! NEGATIVE SPIRAL!

Guest Aaron

It is a fantastic game to have to inspire the players, but the thing is if we lose or even draw and we go on to go down, then they will of course be saying that they relegated us.

It is a fantastic game to have to inspire the players, but the thing is if we lose or even draw and we go on to go down, then they will of course be saying that they relegated us.

The thick fookers can say what they want.

The FACT is that they cannot relegate us but we can finish off their slim hopes of the play-offs.

Here we go again. Fresh hope brings yet more 'fresh heartache'.

I'd love to be with you, but sorry, I just can't.

Let's just get the pain over with FFS, or are we going to have a full week of this pointless optimism.

They are a useless bunch of jokers, we all know it, but again we will all the keep the faith (again) and be let down (yet again).

There must be easier ways to ruin your life.

Let's just get the pain over with FFS, or are we going to have a full week of this pointless optimism.

They are a useless bunch of jokers, we all know it, but again we will all the keep the faith (again) and be let down (yet again).

Keep the faith we are not down yet.

Don't forget the song for Derby Day "Footballs coming home". Just to upset the piggy gets :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'm as optimistic as I was yesterday morning and much more optimistic than I was travelling back from 'Boro yesterday evening.

If the players cannot show more commitment in a derby game than yesterday, we deserve to go down. The next three games are 'cup finals'................

..................so was yesterdays game.

Wouldn't want you in the trenches with me!!!!!!!!

At a time when we need to battle and all be together the people waving the white flag stand out a mile, and you critisise the players for bottling it.............

We're nowhere near down, if we match Palace's results over the next 2 games (quite possible) we're in with a great chance the final day

Wouldn't want you in the trenches with me!!!!!!!!

At a time when we need to battle and all be together the people waving the white flag stand out a mile, and you critisise the players for bottling it.............

We're nowhere near down, if we match Palace's results over the next 2 games (quite possible) we're in with a great chance the final day

Charge of the Light Brigade springs to mind. Lions led by Donkeys.

You go over the top mate, I'll look after your stuff (and my tambourine).

A year of complete poo and now it's going to suddenly change.

Yeah, we'll be home for Christmas, eh?

argument could be made as to whether or not a crowd size actually affects how a team plays. so many players comment on "just focussing on the match, not the surroundings". makes me wonder if it's worth going to cheer someone on. argh.

Exactly correct.

If they cant be arsed, and play to their best, knowing the situation they are in, then they dont deserve to play professionally.