its either place or us!

Guest Adam_Wilkinson

Guest Adam_Wilkinson

i belive that its eather place or us that go down this season, sflaphorpe have 4 remaining games but i dont belive that there as hard as ours and places games. with our current form i think we will be able to do it and pick up a 2 or 3 points over the pigs and cardiff and a vital home win against place on the last day of the season will keep us up!!

what do you think will happen this season? do you think we can do it? what will happen if we go down? what will the team be like next season with alot of players out of contract!

i belive that its eather place or us that go down this season, sflaphorpe have 4 remaining games but i dont belive that there as hard as ours and places games. with our current form i think we will be able to do it and pick up a 2 or 3 points over the pigs and cardiff and a vital home win against place on the last day of the season will keep us up!!

what do you think will happen this season? do you think we can do it? what will happen if we go down? what will the team be like next season with alot of players out of contract!

who are place?

Guest Adam_Wilkinson

who are place?

yeah i just read it back and seen that i wrote that, i think everyone knows that i meant to put palace!

Guest Aaron

I wish we could have just one thread about relegation instead of "If we do this" "palace have lost" "we're going down" "we're staying up"

it is quite clear that it is us or Palace!!! Although Sflaphorpe are not out of the woods and we have a better gd, who knows!!

I wish we could have just one thread about relegation instead of "If we do this" "palace have lost" "we're going down" "we're staying up"

it is quite clear that it is us or Palace!!! Although Sflaphorpe are not out of the woods and we have a better gd, who knows!!

feel free to start it. kivo will join you.

it's a bad time for the club to see fans this divided in opinion. there's the "we're going down" crowd, who see the others as having nothing but blind faith. and there's the "we're staying up crowd", who see the others as being nothing but whinging t0ssers.

i doubt me posting a call for a united front to support the team will change anything, but doubt much of what's being said on here will help :mad:

feel free to start it. kivo will join you.

it's a bad time for the club to see fans this divided in opinion. there's the "we're going down" crowd, who see the others as having nothing but blind faith. and there's the "we're staying up crowd", who see the others as being nothing but whinging t0ssers.

i doubt me posting a call for a united front to support the team will change anything, but doubt much of what's being said on here will help :mad:

the support holds solid for the first ten minutes, then fades with a handfull, then the barrackers grow in number...on the other hand, people will have divided opinions, if they've paid their money they have the right to criticise.

Guest Blue&WhiteBen

The trouble is we will have to beat Palace as they are a point clear and have a better goal difference.

well eventually we are going to have to beat someone if we want to stay up

Guest Housey

Said it for months - Sflaphorpe will go down. We will play Place Palace in a carnival/testimonial atmosphere and all will be rosy! Stop panicking people.

Fixtures

Saturday, 17 April 2010

The Coca-Cola Football League Championship

Sflaphorpe v Bristol City, 15:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, 20 April 2010

Sflaphorpe v Reading, 19:45

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 24 April 2010

Doncaster v Sflaphorpe, 15:00

Sflaphorpe aren't going down.

Palace are.

v Derby

v West Brom

v Us

At best they will pick up a point before d-day.

How do you work that out???? :blink:

Derby = Very beatable, one of the worst teams to come to Hillsborough (apart from us!)

West brom = Relax mode, Already promoted nothing will change, possibly will try different things out?

Us= No flipping comment.