Some Home Truths!

Guest Sheff Owl

Our previous 3 wins took 14 games to accumulate.

It's amazing ain't it?

For me i'm dreading it, we might not see another win this season or even a bloody goal.

O'conner is f*cking RUBBISH! i would take 50p for him now! if you want someone to run around a football pitch that can't pass, cant shoot and can't head a ball but does a good job of getting in players faces then give me 5k a week!

People are saying O'conner is our player of the season..... well if he is then where trully f*cking poo poo and deserve to go down

The only players that have shown up this season are Grant, Purse, Johnson and Varney on the odd occasion the rest can f*ck off now!

If someone offered 20k for Tudgay tomorrow i would drive the silly c*nt myself to sign the contract!

and Leon Clark..... the sooner that dumb Harvey look a like piece of poo poo f*cks off the better!

90% of that squad is a disgrace and i hope your happy Brian Laws you f*cking pr!ck this is all your fault! you don't know your arse hole from your ear hole! and i can't wait for Burnley to sack you and for you to become one of the few managers to be sacked by two different clubs in one season!

Regards

Dazzler07 one very pissed off Wednesdayite

He is.

We are.

We do.

I've always believed that we've got a good team, a good midtable championship team, and still believe that. Confidence has been a big part of our downfall, but the lack of commitment to get ourselves out of this mess may well send us down

if we are a good mid table team why are we in the bottom 3?

How can anyone even dare to slate JOC before

Spurr

Potter

Soares

Varney

Tudgay

is beyond me.

You tell me that those players are doing their job and I'll call you a liar.

Get the right midfielders at the side of JOC and you will see what he can do.

Perhaps if we'd found a decent striker for x who would improve our chances of staying up then the risk would have been taken.

i thought we did. warren feeney, anyone? :ph34r:

agree though. i think the club has done everything it can for sheffield wednesday. it's the players that have let us down.

AlanMcInally on SSN said our midfield pairing was one of the worst he's seen

he also said that he'd never seen a midfield give the ball away as much

we have, we've seen it all season

he also said that Alan Irvine must be pulling his hair out

at least he knows how we feel

Tell me any midfielder that contributed more than JOC yesterday...?

Purse was excellent, JJ and Grant did welln but apart from that, the best of the rest were average.

In terms of doing the job they are paid for, for the whole of the season' JOC is only matched by Grant, imo.

Potter is imo very lucky to have AI keep showing faith because he is stealing money at the moment.

He must deliver the most consistently poor free kicks and corners in the championship and when he puts both arms up prior to taking a kick, that me just signals 'this is gonna be poo !' Everytime.

I'd say absolutely yes. Take Marcus Tudgay for example, he showed last season on several occasions what he can do, but the guy just doesn't look interested, today being another pefect example.

i think tudgay is a hard worker, even though he isn't scoring he does a hell of a lot of work off the ball.

i think tudgay is a hard worker, even though he isn't scoring he does a hell of a lot of work off the ball.

that's the trouble with our team doing all the hard work off theball,but are poo when they get it.

How can anyone even dare to slate JOC before

Spurr

Potter

Soares

Varney

Tudgay

is beyond me.

You tell me that those players are doing their job and I'll call you a liar.

Get the right midfielders at the side of JOC and you will see what he can do.

i personally dont think you can knock varney 1 bit, i think he has been our player of the season.

i personally dont think you can knock varney 1 bit, i think he has been our player of the season.

LIAR !!!!

Only kidding, I was slightly inebriated when I posted that and was maybe a little rash. I will give you Varney, but they rest have been garbage. *** Takes Varney off the list, replaces him with Essajas***

If someone offered 20k for Tudgay tomorrow i would drive the silly c*nt myself to sign the contract!

and Leon Clark..... the sooner that dumb Harvey look a like piece of poo poo f*cks off the better!

:laugh: :laugh:

PS: I'd pay for your petrol to drive Marcus wherever he wanted taking

Guest Sniper1

James O'Connor, putting his put in etc Where was he for the Boro goal, how much space did the goalscorer have?

Our midfield gets over ran every game, he just doesn't have the pace or energy to close down quickly enough.

He isn't strong enough for the Championship. eg West Brom, Ismail Miller smashed him.

So IMO JOC isn't good enough for the role he plays, and when he gets the ball in attacking positions our momentum is lost.

Darren Potter is not a bad footballer, we all wanted to sign him pre-season, last season he was quality, JOC wasn't playing week in week out.

Now i am not getting on JOC's back, he has been our most consistant performer this season.

He just doesn't do enough when we have the ball. Soares and Potter in the middle for me.

these aren't home thruths though

we've known this for a long time how poo poo we are and poo poo players we have

we sign players that play a bit part at other clubs. Grant, Potter, Buxton, JOC, Clarke, Tudgay and expect them to be first team regulars and of real quality

if that is the case, why weren't they playing for their respective clubs and pulling the strings

He just doesn't do enough when we have the ball. Soares and Potter in the middle for me.

Which is what we had at the end of the game yesterday.

No ball winner, no aggression or desire = We didn't touch the ball for the last 15

Sorry, that last line blew away all the credibility of your post

Saying someone does not do enough when they have the ball, yet saying Soares is the solution ? ?

Bloody hell !!

Did you not see the "impact" he had on Saturday when switched into the centre ? ?