Just got back

Guest BarmyBetto

You really believe a bloke with all the experience In the game he has and the comfort of a two and half year contract is scared?!

How do you justify his lack of imagination, then. Playing his best eleven?

Well that isn't working is it. But you all believe it will work for the next three games? Just unlucky - I don't think so.

Fair play, the team is useless but the lack of direction/ambition recently is equally culpable IMO.

From all the teams at the bottom, when did we achieve an unbelievable result. All the other have, but we don't.

We are predictably rubbish - doesn't that tell you something, not just about the players but the tactics?

First off all really dissapointed to loose to a deflection but thats football. Purse was excellant at the back per usual, the same with grant, some really good saves especially towards the end

However.. I think we matched middlesborough for the majority of the game. Johnson looked dangerous at times but had no one to help him out, Bad miss at the begining though.

Its clear what where missing.... a striker which will score goals. Tudgay does not seem intrested, varney is our best bet but hes playing on the left wing. Jeffers actually looked alright when he came on, and iv slated him many of times!

Pigs at home next week, Believe!

The fans were excellant again.

UTO

This sums it up!

Says it all. we could have murdered them today with a decent striker. Jeffers surely has to be worth a go. he cannot do any worse.

the atmosphere was terrific until they scored and then good in patches from then. The boro fans were as quiet as the Coventry and Swansea fans. They were as quiet as we are at home!

Genuinely thought we played OK today and did not deserve to lose..

Not true in the slightest. I know we are not the loudest crowd at home but to put us on a scale with Coventry and Middlesbrough is well below the mark! only time i heard them today was when they scored!