Alan Irvine

Guest Ben Thomas

Do you think Warnock would be in this position with 'Brians squad'.

I don't.

Was saying this yesterday.

Colin probably didn't "embrace modern football culture."

I'll be interested to see Irvine's approach next Sunday. :dry:

Guest DM_Owl

Was saying this yesterday.

Colin probably didn't "embrace modern football culture."

I'll be interested to see Irvine's approach next Sunday. :dry:

Me 2 - I think the footy now is worse than when Sturrock was in charge. Was'nt jumping for joy when Irvine was appointed -but imagine if Warnock took us down?? Mr Strafford would be a wanted man!

Me 2 - I think the footy now is worse than when Sturrock was in charge. Was'nt jumping for joy when Irvine was appointed -but imagine if Warnock took us down?? Mr Strafford would be a wanted man!

Agreed. But it takes a strong fish to swim against the tide. A weak one flows with it.

Sorry to say that Warnock has committement, passion & aggression.

It hurts me even more to say this but, he has one thing that AI will never have; charisma (and that goes for most other managers also).

Charisma creates belief, even in a bunch of useless players. We should try it sometime.

Guest DM_Owl

I don't get why people are slating Irvine?

Yes, he's not worked miracles so far, but that squad deserve ALL the stick. Scared to shoot, emotionless and don't seem to care.

The players are to blame - the ones out of contract don't give 2 shites and probably cant wait to f off from s6 and the rest bar 2 or 3 are just plane wan.k - hes working with Brians idea of a 'Play off challenging side'

So which of the "monkeys" are to blame.... is it the players ...or could it be .Laws.....if not Laws then it must be Irvine....or of course it could be the fans again.

Or whipser it quitely could it just possibly be the organ grinder....Strafford and his brand managers.

Or could it just possibly be the "Faceless Wonders" that pose as a Board of Directors?

For three years now, they have hidden under a smoke screen of possible investment. Perpetuated firstly by the Geoff Sheard saga, then the Deloitte episode, and for the last sixteen months, by the promise of "imminent investment". They have superintended consistently dire performances on the pitch, and disgraceful actions, against loyal supporters, off it.

Throughout that entire three year period there has hardly been a word of criticism leveled at them, and AGM's apart, they have never shown their heads above the parapet, except of course on match days, when they reap the benefits of being our leaders.

As far as I can see, they have done sod all in that period, except hide behind someone else. If investment doesn't materialise, and it looks less likely with every passing day, then for how much longer can they be allowed to mis-manage OUR club?

This is NOT meant to be a criticism of Lee Strafford and his endeavours.

Or could it just possibly be the "Faceless Wonders" that pose as a Board of Directors?

For three years now, they have hidden under a smoke screen of possible investment. Perpetuated firstly by the Geoff Sheard saga, then the Deloitte episode, and for the last sixteen months, by the promise of "imminent investment". They have superintended consistently dire performances on the pitch, and disgraceful actions, against loyal supporters, off it.

Throughout that entire three year period there has hardly been a word of criticism leveled at them, and AGM's apart, they have never shown their heads above the parapet, except of course on match days, when they reap the benefits of being our leaders.

As far as I can see, they have done sod all in that period, except hide behind someone else. If investment doesn't materialise, and it looks less likely with every passing day, then for how much longer can they be allowed to mis-manage OUR club?

60%

This post shows why fans are so fickle

AI has been in the job 2 mins and inherited a squad with at best limited quality

Sometimes i feel football fans get what they deserve.

And this post shows why we're shee1te as most fans will put up with owt.

I think its clear we won't put up with anything.

We will put up with poo poo what tries. poo poo that doesn't care or looks uninterested - that kind of crap can f--k right off.

eh?

Could you elaborate on this Cardiff?

Oh of course.nothing can be a criticism of the Great Leader ..he is beyond repproach and afteralll is only the Chairman of the Faceless Wonders.

Edited by kobayashi