marcus

Guest Housey

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Best thing i've heard all day, O'Donnell is nowhere near as good as Grant.

I watch him regularly and he has better kicking ability, communicates well and will give grant a run for his money.

Guest JonTheOwl66

I watch him regularly and he has better kicking ability, communicates well and will give grant a run for his money.

So your saying, O'Donnell would have made the amount of top quality saves that Grant has this year? Yes?

Guest Housey

From what I see he never gets into goal scoring positions, and never gets into the box when we are on a break, just some half hearted jog lazy git!!

We should bring back crossley.

He did wonders against Derby,Reading,Watford,Sufc ect, i don't blame him for yesterdays goal but he was slow to react as the anitial shot was not the fast.

O Donnell is a better all round keeper in my opinion.

How'd you work that one out?

Don't forget the £12,000 he now takes home per week.

Seriously, if you was getting paid that in a job, which had no performance appraisal and no consequence if you performed abysmal, would you really put 110% in every week? knowing your wage is guaranteed every week and you will be doing what you enjoy, no matter how badly you perform in said role ?

Because of being untouchable and undroppable, he's has lost his psychological edge (possibly sub-consciously) and competitive nature and knows no matter how he plays, he starts anyway.

Poor man management IMO. Should have been out the team a long time ago to get the "boot up the arse" which was so obviously required.

Don't forget the £12,000 he now takes home per week.

Seriously, if you was getting paid that in a job, which had no performance appraisal and no consequence if you performed abysmal, would you really put 110% in every week? knowing your wage is guaranteed every week and you will be doing what you enjoy, no matter how badly you perform in said role ?

Because of being untouchable and undroppable, he's has lost his psychological edge (possibly sub-consciously) and competitive nature and knows no matter how he plays, he starts anyway.

Poor man management IMO. Should have been out the team a long time ago to get the "boot up the arse" which was so obviously required.

Couldn't agree more.