marcus

Don't worry he'll be like Matty Fryatt in League 1 :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I know youre taking the wee wee but I think he would do well.

Matty Fryatt is solid at best at this level and Kuqi took the wee wee down there.

Unless he throws a strop, or we cant afford his wages. If we went down I wouldnt want to flog him unless we raised money from the sale to get someone in who could get the goals.

I know youre taking the wee wee but I think he would do well.

Matty Fryatt is solid at best at this level and Kuqi took the wee wee down there.

Unless he throws a strop, or we cant afford his wages. If we went down I wouldnt want to flog him unless we raised money from the sale to get someone in who could get the goals.

He would rip League 1 a new hole.

In fairness he can play in The Championship, just shame he hasn't looked bothered.

i'm sure posters on here have short memories ...

didn't goto the game so i dont actually know what he was like wearing the shirt today however, look at his stats in the last 3 years he's been with us.

09/10 season, 9 goals, 8 assists

08/09 season 14 goals and 3 assists

07/08 season 7 goals 2 assists

but if you look at them. this season in terms of all round play has been his best. he has contributed more to the team then last season when everyone was licking his rumbleing shitbox

now that he hasn't scored 20 goals in the first half of the season he is berated, deemed the most over-rated player at the club and called a loser, waster and a piece o poo poo amongst other things

some people really do need to get a reality check

look at whats alongside him ... 3 strikers on the books in Jeffers, Clarke and Sodje who have mustered a total of 5 goals this season between them this year ... and flipping Clarke has got them all

we've a pish poor creative midfield and no-one to partner Tudgay. Only Varney has looked anything like a threat. but in fairness he's better suited to the wing rather then up front. Varney has scored 9 this year

i'm sure posters on here have short memories ...

didn't goto the game so i dont actually know what he was like wearing the shirt today however, look at his stats in the last 3 years he's been with us.

09/10 season, 9 goals, 8 assists

08/09 season 14 goals and 3 assists

07/08 season 7 goals 2 assists

but if you look at them. this season in terms of all round play has been his best. he has contributed more to the team then last season when everyone was licking his rumbleing shitbox

now that he hasn't scored 20 goals in the first half of the season he is berated, deemed the most over-rated player at the club and called a loser, waster and a piece o poo poo amongst other things

some people really do need to get a reality check

look at whats alongside him ... 3 strikers on the books in Jeffers, Clarke and Sodje who have mustered a total of 5 goals this season between them this year ... and flipping Clarke has got them all

we've a pish poor creative midfield and no-one to partner Tudgay. Only Varney has looked anything like a threat. but in fairness he's better suited to the wing rather then up front. Varney has scored 9 this year

It is not because he isnt scoring, its because he his doing f*ck all. He doesnt win a header anymore, he has the touch of a camel, when he makes a pass he just stands still and doesnt wait for the return, he has no pace, he doesnt react, oh and yeh his finishing now days is sh*t to-- enough said.

Guest Sheff Owl

He is just lacking everything, his touch is like a lead balloon, can't hold the ball up, doe's not win header's anymore, he just seem's to have gave up.

Last season he scored 14 goals and had a good season, since he signed this new deal he has gone to pot.

Unless you're a rumbleing moron you can see that the problem is not with Tudgay or Varney, or even Clarke really (for a fourth choice striker he does ok). Sodje, Esajas and particularly Jeffers are the main reasons we may get relegated, along with other wastes of space such as a certain mr. K. Lunt.

Jeffers, 10k?, 0 goals

Tudgay, 8k?, 9 goals

Varney, 5k? 9 goals

Clarke, 4k?, 5 goals

None of them are doing great, but proportionately it pretty rumbleing easy to see which cretin we should be pointing the finger at most.

In our situation, you just cannot afford to waste any of the money you have available. Do you see Donny or Blackpool paying players 10k a week to stroll around the pitch chatting at half time and sulking on the bench?

Tudgay has always been a risky player to rely on to score goals, because he has always been incredibly inconsistent with his goalscoring form. That is why we need someone else to bring in when he is off form to get these goals. Unfortunately, we have to rely on him because the other strikers are just not good enough. Why is this? Because we wasted our money on poo players that everyone else could see were ready for the scrapyard. Yes, Marcus should probably have been dropped for a couple of games- but who do you propose to replace him with? We have to keep hoping he comes good in front of goal because we literally have no other options.

Edited by robswfc

I dont know whether to laugh or cry ....... since the Burnley bid ive said Tuday is ,was the most over rated player in the championship and by christ did i take some stick ...Its now got to the stage that i actually feel for him the bloke is an average Championship player with the hopes of a once great club resting on his shoulders due to the pure ignorance of half the fan base

Guest No.5 is Hugh Dowd

I dont know whether to laugh or cry ....... since the Burnley bid ive said Tuday is ,was the most over rated player in the championship and by christ did i take some stick ...Its now got to the stage that i actually feel for him the bloke is an average Championship player with the hopes of a once great club resting on his shoulders due to the pure ignorance of half the fan base

after last season, who was better than him in the ccc? please do tell, we all admired laws and co, for keeping him, do not blame MT for our abysmal season.

Unless you're a rumbleing moron you can see that the problem is not with Tudgay or Varney, or even Clarke really (for a fourth choice striker he does ok). Sodje, Esajas and particularly Jeffers are the main reasons we may get relegated, along with other wastes of space such as a certain mr. K. Lunt.

Jeffers, 10k?, 0 goals

Tudgay, 8k?, 9 goals

Varney, 5k? 9 goals

Clarke, 4k?, 5 goals

None of them are doing great, but proportionately it pretty rumbleing easy to see which cretin we should be pointing the finger at most.

In our situation, you just cannot afford to waste any of the money you have available. Do you see Donny or Blackpool paying players 10k a week to stroll around the pitch chatting at half time and sulking on the bench?

Tudgay has always been a risky player to rely on to score goals, because he has always been incredibly inconsistent with his goalscoring form. That is why we need someone else to bring in when he is off form to get these goals. Unfortunately, we have to rely on him because the other strikers are just not good enough. Why is this? Because we wasted our money on poo players that everyone else could see were ready for the scrapyard. Yes, Marcus should probably have been dropped for a couple of games- but who do you propose to replace him with? We have to keep hoping he comes good in front of goal because we literally have no other options.

is clarke's £4k....per annum?.There's no wonder he's $hi*, he's getting less than minimum wage.

Edited by dnhc

Tudgay

Clarke

Jeffers

JJ has a makeshift.

What a choice of forwards even if your midfield is crap you can by pass it by playing direct.

I could add Varney but at the start of a season you go in with what you have got. Three forwards and a winger, no wonder we are in soo much poo .

MT has just reverted back to what he was before last season. Although last season he scored 4 against Burnley, 3 against Charlton, a couple of penalties and a wonder goal against the Pigs. Thats ten of the magnificent 14 there.

He was like most of the other players on the pitch ie. didnt have it tucked in, but it looked clean and looked about the right size.

'Wearing the shirt', 'wearing the stripes', absolute chav nonsense speak!!!

If you mean what did he play like, he was the same as the rest of them apart from Purse, total poo !!

after last season, who was better than him in the ccc? please do tell, we all admired laws and co, for keeping him, do not blame MT for our abysmal season.

Before i start a list that will probably cover two pages, are you saying he was the best player in the league last season?

Guest Superowl90

Tudgay is just not performing, i think we should have cashed in while we had the chance, if we get relegated he will want to go and will go for less than if we sold him last pre season

Tudgay is just not performing, i think we should have cashed in while we had the chance, if we get relegated he will want to go and will go for less than if we sold him last pre season

He might want to go but who is going to pay money for him and pay him what he is on at Wednesday?

He was like most of the other players on the pitch ie. didnt have it tucked in, but it looked clean and looked about the right size.

'Wearing the shirt', 'wearing the stripes', absolute chav nonsense speak!!!

If you mean what did he play like, he was the same as the rest of them apart from Purse, total poo !!

What about Grant?

Two or three top class saves and was wrong footed by a soft deflection for their goal.