C'MON PEOPLE STAY POSITIVE

Lord knows why but I still feel positive about our chances...

Yes we are dire - but how do you think Palace fans are feeling tonight and Scunny (who were winning at home to PNE then lost).

While ever it's in our own hands we have a chance.

Post all your negativity by all means of course, for the next 7 days - but next Sunday I know we'll all be cheering the boys on again and maybe, just maybe - we'll get out of the bottom 3 and put the final nail in our porky neighbours play off hopes.

UTO

Yes we are dire - but how do you think Palace fans are feeling tonight and Scunny (who were winning at home to PNE then lost).

Post all your negativity by all means of course, for the next 7 days - but next Sunday I know we'll all be cheering the boys on again and maybe, just maybe - we'll get out of the bottom 3 and put the final nail in our porky neighbours play off hopes.

UTO

I've said all along we won't go down with no real arguement to back it up. When we've gone down in the past i've known, i've had the feeling we were going, this season i haven't at any point. I can' put my finger on it and tbh i can't even predict a win between now and the end of the season but for some reason i think we'll survive

Guest sheridan's2penalties

Next weekend we will all sit like rabbits in the headlights while the blunts put the final nail in the coffn of any tiny hope we have of staying up.

As I said it's in our hands.

Pigs will have flip all to play for - and don't give me 'yeh but it's a derby', they won't give a flip most of em are on loan anyway.....

Cardiff will be confirmed in playoffs when we go there so are bound to rest a few.

Palace is a throw of a coin - can't say any more than that.

I still believe.

I've put it in another thread that we were never going to get anything out of today (same as against Cardiff in fairness) so we should be slightly happy with how this weekend has gone. We could quite easily be 4 and 5 points off 2 teams today but instead we are within 3 points of 3 teams with 3 games to play.

Anything can happen next Sunday.

Guest utOwlz

Pigs will have flip all to play for - and don't give me 'yeh but it's a derby', they won't give a flip most of em are on loan anyway.....

Cardiff will be confirmed in playoffs when we go there so are bound to rest a few.

I still believe.

That comment will come back to haunt you/us

It's just frustrating that we couldn't score again and a win today would have taken us out of the relegation zone. Saying that, I'll be cheering on the lads come Sunday.

Not gonna get too strung up about today - we didn't have much chance up there. Last Monday was the big disappointment but. finishing apart, we were the better team then.

Next Sunday is our biggest derby since '93 at Wembley.

Get there - get yer blue n white on - make one hell of a flippingnoise - then we'll know at least, if we do go down, the fans could never be blamed for not doing their bit.

We can still stay up, even though it's looking more and more unlikely, and while we can still stay up, I will believe we can.

A part of me believes we can but it is very difficult. We have to rely on other results. Sunday is gonna be a real tough game, tthe pigs would love to send us down. I don't think we'll get anything at Cardiff and the last game against Crystal Palace - I'm not so sure the players can hack the pressure of the situation to come out victorious. Hopefully I am wrong.

I still believe.

wind up surely?

Guest owls_4_life

I still believe.

most of ours aren't on loan but they don't give a throw either.

UTO

Probably thinking, 'thank flip Sheffield Wednesday are so poo poo or else we'd be in the relegation zone'.

Guest utOwlz

Let's see.

Seriously how can you be so confident? Are you aware that we dont score goals, how do you see us winning without scoring?

Guest utOwlz

Probably thinking, 'thank flip Sheffield Wednesday are so poo poo or else we'd be in the relegation zone'.

They will be thinking that without doubt