Alan Irvine

Guest Sheff Owl

Just get the feeling he looks around him at what's on the bench and doesn't fancy any of them changing the match more than the players still on the pitch.

EE against United was a total one off he's been shocking since.

Simek, McAllister, Esajas, Gray and Esajas should all have been given ample time in the side considering our actual results.

Its a crime that Irvine hasn't tried to be creative with our squad.

All those years of injuries and we now stoop to a flat, uninspired method of plodding the same side out every week.

Guest Sheff Owl

There could be some decent League One teams next season, it's gonna be really difficult.

Many of these players have been here for a couple of years or so and it's not like they don't know each, so there is no excuse really.

Yet we keep seeing the same poo from the same players, every week, how long can this carry on?

If we go down and keep many of them and come straight back up then we are gonna be in the same position with players that can't handle it, so we could have to rebuild again, for me i think this is a perfect time to get rid of many of them and get some hungry, young players in.

I'm sick of seeing the same players, giving the same poo . ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Guest Sheff Owl

Simek, McAllister, Esajas, Gray and Esajas should all have been given ample time in the side considering our actual results.

All those years of injuries and we now stoop to a flat, uninspired method of plodding the same side out every week.

I agree here 100%

Have we really tried everything we can?

I mean the players with the shirts are not doing it, yes the players in back up might not be amazing but give one or two of them ago, what can it hurt? the current players have not shown anything have they?.

We know what Simek can do with his attacking abitlity, so just an idea why not put him on the right hand side, give cover to Nolan as well?

Esajas can change a game but can also be very poo , yet Potter has played EVERY flipping GAME.

Guest Sheff Owl

We have a fighting chance of staying up despite what he has to work with. Could we say the same at the end of BL's reign?

Which is shocking really to say what poo we have, but you could say if Crystal Palace had not had the 10 point deduction, we could be just about down already.

Don't agree, only McAllister hasn't really been given a chance.

Esajas was just awful the last few matches he played, Simek clearly isn't the same player we all fondly remember (plus Nolan has been one of the plus players), Gray's legs went earlier in the season.

Don't agree, only McAllister hasn't really been given a chance.

Esajas was just awful the last few matches he played, Simek clearly isn't the same player we all fondly remember (plus Nolan has been one of the plus players), Gray's legs went earlier in the season.

We're not mid-table looking at next year.

We are going down and in a very negative style - what is currently happening isn't working.

Which is shocking really to say what poo we have, but you could say if Crystal Palace had not had the 10 point deduction, we could be just about down already.

You could also say Palace deserved relegating automatically rather than just having 10 points took off...

Guest Sheff Owl

We are going down and in a very negative style - what is currently happening isn't working.

And there is my point!!

Are we doing enough to create a chance? Score a goal? draw or win a game? If we are losing then why not go for it with 10 minutes to go, might as well lose 2 -0 than 1-0 and have not done enough.

We could go down and done ourselfs no favours by being negative.

Thanks for pointing that out I'd have never guessed, what I saying is that what we've got to come on isn't good enough but it's hardly Irvine's fault

Thanks for pointing that out I'd have never guessed, what I saying is that what we've got to come on isn't good enough but it's hardly Irvine's fault

So is Irvine 100% blameless?

Basically a season ticket holder could have been put in charge according to that theory.

Or not have a manager at all. A season is a full season, it doesn't end when we throw the towel in after Laws went.

It's all laws fault this and laws fault that, grow up and see the bigger picture! He went in December, we've been no better, if not worse since and that's laws fault is it? Yes Irvine has a poo poo squad but he's been in charge since January, that's enough time and he hasn't delivered end of, he has to take some blame

Guest Sheff Owl

The players we have are nothing to do with AI, it's not his fault.

Now when it comes to either 'going for it' or being negative then you have to look to AI and say did we do enough?

That is a huge worry are we doing enough, i'm not sure, could we do more?

Is AI the right man, so far he has done well, when he first took over, he had sorted the defence and got us some wins, if he had been 5 games earlier then you could say could we have been safe now? who know's.

Now i guess next season will be the true test for AI, get his own players in, flip some of these off and start from scratch, rebuild.

Edited by Sheff Owl

100% blameless on the shambles he took over. He's done a good job with the sh*te he's been given.

What did you expect from him?

He clearly isn't doing a good job.

Uninspired selections, late substitutions, won't drop players, negative play...

Have a look on the Middlesborough v Sheffield Wednesday thread where I replied to darra about how we should have treated the manager situation after Laws had gone.

He clearly isn't doing a good job.

Uninspired selections, late substitutions, won't drop players, negative play...

Have a look on the Middlesborough v Sheffield Wednesday thread where I replied to darra about how we should have treated the manager situation after Laws had gone.

Drop them for who though? The bench just isn't good enough. And I do think he's done a good job with the hand he was dealt.

If we stop up he'll have done a great job.