Alan Irvine

Guest Sheff Owl

Guest Sheff Owl

Right please NOBODY take this the wrong way or think i'm saying get rid beacuse i'm not!!!

But it's starting to worry that we that we wait till 10 minutes left to start making changes and then it's like for like everytime, why?

We need to get point's and we just need to go for it, why do we seem to hold off all the time, if the players have not done anything for 45 - 50 minutes then what are they gonna do? We don't give ourself a chance!!

What is wrong with taking off a Defender for an attacker? Yes Tudgay has been shocking yet we need to get a goal and take him off for Jeffers flip me get them all on.

WE NEED TO SCORE A flipping GOAL.

I said before the game that we had feck all on the bench in terms of changing the game. No point bringing on like for like.

I don't have any blame at all on Alan Irvine for what's happened this season. We were down after being battered on TV by Watford 4-1. That was when Laws should have gone. In the 7 games that followed that match while Laws was in charge we picked up 2 points. That is what sent us down.

You can't really blame Irvine to be fair- our squad as a whole is nowhere near good enough and he's got very few options when it comes to using his subs.

His tactics aren't bad at the minute- stay in a position where you can get something from the game for as long as possible, and hope for a bit of luck.

We got the luck against Preston and Watford with good comebacks, and we didn't in other games like today.

I said before the game that we had feck all on the bench in terms of changing the game. No point bringing on like for like.

I don't have any blame at all on Alan Irvine for what's happened this season. We were down after being battered on TV by Watford 4-1. That was when Laws should have gone. In the 7 games that followed that match while Laws was in charge we picked up 2 points. That is what sent us down.

We wouldn't have irvine if we had done that though, and even though he hasn't got us out fo the relegation fight, i think irvine is the best manager we could hope for.

If we got rid of Laws earlier, god know what dross we would have ended up with.

We wouldn't have irvine if we had done that though, and even though he hasn't got us out fo the relegation fight, i think irvine is the best manager we could hope for.

If we got rid of Laws earlier, god know what dross we would have ended up with.

It's all ifs and buts. If we'd got rid of Laws earlier it could have sparked a managerial merry go round and we could have ended up with anyone - for better or worse.

I have no problem with AI though. If we go down, I will not hold any of the blame against him.

Guest Sheff Owl

I agree Laws has left us with some right poo and you can't blame AI for that.

But like i said you have to ask have we done enough to score, create a chance, have we gave ourself's even time with the subsitutions?

We seem to hold off a lot, yes fair play if we are winning but when you are behind and looking increasing like going down you have to do all you can and go for it imo.

I dread to think if it goes to the last game of the season and we need to win.

After all this hopefully AI can tell the players what he really think's and flip THEM RIGHT OFF, the spineless fookers.

I blame Irvine for wasting all of our money in the January transfer window and then blowing the budget again with the 8 loan players just before the loan window closed.

I could accept it if he had his hands tied by the budget and having no options left for him but what a waster .....

I wasnt happy with his appointment and said so at the time..............................but i guess he will be ultimately judged when hes had time to build his own team..............................however im not at all confident , and it also looks like being in league one............................what a f@cking awful , awful season!

Guest Sheff Owl

negative bast@rd imo

What because i am asking could we have done more? why wait so late to change it.

flip me we are likely to go down and that could set us back years.

What because i am asking could we have done more? why wait so late to change it.

flip me we are likely to go down and that could set us back years.

Your picking on the minute issues though. He could have changed 3 players at half time but there's no guarantee anything would change. Only the coaching staff can really tell who is capable of doing what imo.

I think we will see a more positive approach in the final 3 games but it could still be to late.

Guest Sheff Owl

Your picking on the minute issues though. He could have changed 3 players at half time but there's no guarantee anything would change. Only the coaching staff can really tell who is capable of doing what imo.

I think we will see a more positive approach in the final 3 games but it could still be to late.

Yes i picked on why we waited till 80 minutes to make a change, but it's not this game is it?

We have done this in previous games, my point is have we done enough to try and win, draw or even score a goal?

I agree there is no guarantee it would change anything but there is every chance it could ie (Esajas vs Pigs changed the entire game) i'm not saying that will happen again but if you don't try you don't know, that's where i am saying have we done enough to try and get something?

Guest Sheff Owl

If we go down clear the lot out, take administration and get some new owners in

My worry is what if AI belives that many of this squad can do it and decides to keep most of them.

Yes i picked on why we waited till 80 minutes to make a change, but it's not this game is it?

We have done this in previous games, my point is have we done enough to try and win, draw or even score a goal?

I agree there is no guarantee it would change anything but there is every chance it could ie (Esajas vs Pigs changed the entire game) i'm not saying that will happen again but if you don't try you don't know, that's where i am saying have we done enough to try and get something?

Just get the feeling he looks around him at what's on the bench and doesn't fancy any of them changing the match more than the players still on the pitch.

EE against United was a total one off he's been shocking since.

My worry is what if AI belives that many of this squad can do it and decides to keep most of them.

I think that we've got some decent players in this league, we've lacked 1 important thing though- fight.

It says it all that at the last few games i'v been to, Nolan and Varney have been the two most committed players on the pitch when they're both only on loan.

Like every other fan, I'm right pissed off, and I want to moan at LS , AL, and more than half of the team. But I won't. I'll just say - C'mon Wednesday, most of Sheffield wants you to get out of trouble. Three games to go, just believe. We're with you - all the way.