Teessiders v Owls

Despite the continuous depression heaped on to me by this club I am still optimistic about this weekend (how long does it take for this to be battered out of you?)

Therefore I am going to go for 0-1 Varney, 89th minute

UTO!

I can see the optimism has been battered out of you :biggrin:

Think WINNNNNNNNNNN

*statistically however we're odds on for a draw I reckon

praying for a wednesday win, it wont happen, after this battering we'll go down with a whimper, cant see the big revival/ push thats needed from our league one players.

Guest darlo owl 1967

Middlesbrough 1 - 3 Wednesday

The great escape is on.

been to boro loads never seen us win.remember going to ayresome park in the early seventies and getting hammered eight nil.we are due a win here.

Guest carlg

They haven't lost at home in 6, have they?

Think we will be hard pushed to get a draw, sadly.

If we win (and that would be so perverse and typical of Wednesday, eh?) we deserve a fair chance to stay up - if not, well .... :-(

UTO.

Guest PAUL.

Ha ha, afraid not.

On Tangerine day when we won a couple of seasons ago when Leon lobbed the keeper in the last 5 mins and showed us all his blubber :blush:

Guest Egghead

I think we'll get at least a draw. Gun to my head I'd say 1-1 but I think the smash and grab is a serious possibility.

1-2 Hope JJ plays

Looking at the OS preview we will be facing a totally different Boro side to the one at Hillsborough.

O'Neill has been removed as they cant afford 1m quid to pompey.

No McMahon, Aliadiere, Flood, Pogatetz and thankfully Adam Johnson doesnt play for them any more.

Macdonald and Lita will be new threats though.

Looking at the OS preview we will be facing a totally different Boro side to the one at Hillsborough.

O'Neill has been removed as they cant afford 1m quid to pompey.

No McMahon, Aliadiere, Flood, Pogatetz and thankfully Adam Johnson doesnt play for them any more.

Macdonald and Lita will be new threats though.

We've got to be looking for a win with them missing all those players. That Robson bloke has been carrying them recently according to my Boro mates.