FTAO LEE STRAFFORD

You would make a very good politian. Avoid answering several good, challenging questions only to move on to some other bullsh*t. But then, if memory serves, you were are a Thatcher lover :biggrin:

Interestingly enough, you may well be getting a good look at what life was like pre-Maggie, over the coming months as our union brethren flex their muscles.

Enjoy.

If the reasoning is that it's pointless and/or potentially damaging to change the chairman without a viable alternative, then the same train of thought will obviously have applied when DA was here.

Did it?

If we are going on the same train of thought.

Then why, did you not put in as much effort then, as you are now to get rid of HIM?

Why do you see the necessity to get rid of this one, but not do it to the other one?

Yes it would be damaging (in my opinion) to get rid of LS and NP, would WE have got the World Cup Ground bid without them?

Interestingly enough, you may well be getting a good look at what life was like pre-Maggie, over the coming months as our union brethren flex their muscles.

Enjoy.

This really isn't the place for this, but I'm not quite sure how it can be anything like the 70s considering the successive waves of anti-worker legislation since the 80s. The only way for the unions to 'flex their muscles' - and for this country to be moved away from the Thatcherite fallacy that what is good for people earning £10m a year is good for the country - is to go beyond the law. Perhaps time for an uprising that Brownlad would so enjoy.

But this leads me on to a more pertinent point - what a poisonous, snivelling little creature you are. I don't really think that needs much explanation.

If we are going on the same train of thought.

Then why, did you not put in as much effort then, as you are now to get rid of HIM?

Why do you see the necessity to get rid of this one, but not do it to the other one?

Yes it would be damaging (in my opinion) to get rid of LS and NP, would WE have got the World Cup Ground bid without them?

I don't disagree with what you are saying, but, how has this helped us this year ?

So then... still avoiding the answers?

As it was in the beginning, so shall it be now and for ever.

Interesting.........

Avoiding answering a question by accusing me of avoiding answering a question.

Nearly worked.......

This really isn't the place for this, but I'm not quite sure how it can be anything like the 70s considering the successive waves of anti-worker legislation since the 80s. The only way for the unions to 'flex their muscles' - and for this country to be moved away from the Thatcherite fallacy that what is good for people earning £10m a year is good for the country - is to go beyond the law. Perhaps time for an uprising that Brownlad would so enjoy.

But this leads me on to a more pertinent point - what a poisonous, snivelling little creature you are. I don't really think that needs much explanation.

I bet you miss the camaraderie of standing around the brazier, eh Brother Max?

As a matter of interest, has a Tier 3 team ever hosted World Cup games before?

It'll be a real feather in our cap to be the first.................

:blink:

I bet you miss the camaraderie of standing around the brazier, eh Brother Max?

What does that mean? I mean, seriously, what does that even mean in any way?

You really should start answering DJM's questions, btw. It's not hard, we know you can type.

Interesting.........

Nearly worked.......

Except only one of us has done it repeatedly for the last four years or more.

For example, you've consistently failed to explain why you only ever comment on boardroom issues, never on the playing side which almost everyone else would think as the single most fundamental motivation to be here?

Except only one of us has done it repeatedly for the last four years or more.

For example, you've consistently failed to explain why you only ever comment on boardroom issues, never on the playing side which almost everyone else would think as the single most fundamental motivation to be here?

Is there any particular reason why I should have to try to explain to anybody that the single biggest problem we face is financial?

And that anything else is merely window dressing and deckchair shuffling?

Anyway, back to you and my earlier question...........

So let's say all you anti- LS fans are right. Let's imagine that we say thanks but not thanks Lee back up your poo and leave.

What next? who runs the club from day to day. Who looks for investment. Who appeases the fans by talking to them.

Also lets look at what we wouldnt have if he had never turned up

Sheffield Children's Hospital sponsorship

OurWednesday

Fresh paint in the stadium

open and honest communication

World cup stadium

various other family and community projects.

It is clear to me what id rather have, what about you lot?

So let's say all you anti- LS fans are right. Let's imagine that we say thanks but not thanks Lee back up your poo and leave.

What next? who runs the club from day to day. Who looks for investment. Who appeases the fans by talking to them.

OurWednesday

World cup stadium

I think people would rather be satisfied they were right about who is at fault. Or at least that is certainly the way many are acting.

Interesting.........

Nearly worked.......

Yeah, unlike in our previous postings.

At least i have tried to give an answer.

Where are yours to any questions i have made?

All i ever get from you is more questions, and then some more questions.

It all sounds pretty familiar, do as i say, not do as i do.

You are a shitstirring wobblegob mate.

Edited by MAL

OurWednesday

World cup stadium

But apart from all that what has LS & NP done for us? :biggrin:

Yeah, unlike in our previous postings.

At least i have tried to give an answer.

Where are yours to any questions i have made?

All i ever get from you is more questions, and then some more questions.

It all sounds pretty familiar, do as i say, not do as i do.

Ironic isn't it? The poster seemingly demanding the most solutions becomes the most evasive when asked for any himself. It's been like this for several years now with him.

And why is he here at all? The football apparently doesn't concern him one jot (I don't recall a single post about matters on the pitch and have asked him several times about this without ever receiving a satisfactory reply) ?

If the reasoning is that it's pointless and/or potentially damaging to change the chairman without a viable alternative, then the same train of thought will obviously have applied when DA was here.

Did it?

Sometimes what has to be done, has to be done

A surgeon may not know how to cure a disease but he knows he has to remove the diseased tissue as an urgency

Presumably Nick Parker the well paid chief executive would run the the club day to day...LS is the chairman of the board he doesn't run the club day to day....and if he does then why the hell are they paying NP £200k pa.

As fo the list of achievments....honestly is that really it?

Sheffield Children's Hospital sponsorship - very worthy but not significant financially

OurWednesday - good grief

Fresh paint in the stadium - good grief

open and honest communication - mmmm...so long as you don't have an alternative opinion.

World cup stadium - possibly if England are successful, if the grants are received (unlikely) and if it makes the shortlist

various other family and community projects - very worthy but not significant financially

The pies are good though.