INDIAN SWFC

Guest MARKOWLS

Guest MARKOWLS

ABSOLUTELY BLOODY BRILLIANT!

WELL DONE THAT MAN!

1) get this in the match programme

2) the club should support this like MAD! sending any spare/old shirts they have lying around (even returned or faulty stock would go down well)

3) I wanted to do the same when I was going to travel to Mongolia

SWFC NEED TO FOSTER A WORLDWIDE BRAND WITH PRECISELY STUFF LIKE THIS!

photo going in one of the last 2 programmes... well its a start, with a appeal for old shirts of course ...UTO

That was the worst shirt we have had IMO - trully minging colour combination. No wonder you gave to to him! :laugh:

We took a load of fake Commando T-shirts out to Iraq in 2003 we had had made up - had the dagger badge upside down and "we weren't quite good enough to pass P-Coy" on the back - they went down well with the local kids. Spreading the love - lol!

Was gutted when my old dear decided to clear out the loft and binned the carefully bagged up home shirts from 1988-1993. Haven't spoke much since!

I have managed to get the civi lads in work in Ireland to follow us - they now seem genuinely depressed when I return on a Monday morning and we have not produced the goods. They have been sucked in like the rest of us - they say they can't understand why they are drawn to follow us!

Keep up the good work

ill sent you a real Commando T shirt if ya want mate you can wear it with pride around camp! be the envy of all your Crap Hat mates.

Guest MARKOWLS

Markowls, not that you need telling but that is a fantastic thing you've done there. As someone else has said, PM me an address and I'll send you a few shirts.

CHEERS WILL SEND NOW GOA WILL BE BLUE AND WHITE BY THE TIME IV FINISHED UTO

Guest chezzyowl

cheers mate im going to chase it up today, and try and get the photo in programme see how far i get......UTO

Speak to Victoria Wood (yes it is her name) shes great she sorted our programme addition when my German mates came over for the Cardiff game this season.

Speak to Victoria Wood (yes it is her name) shes great she sorted our programme addition when my German mates came over for the Cardiff game this season.

Unfortunately no longer works for the club James aka Deejay1 is your man I reckon.

Guest MARKOWLS

Unfortunately no longer works for the club James aka Deejay1 is your man I reckon.

yes deejay put me intouch cheers mark

Guest MARKOWLS

MarkOwls - PM me your address and I'll send whatever sold shirts I have stored away at my parents place.

Great work mate!

CHEERS MSG SENT UTO

Guest MARKOWLS

Well done mate looks awesome.

Did you lie and tell them we were actually quite good?!

told them we beat man utd in league cup final, coughed when i said the year :-)

Guest MARKOWLS

Nice one mate.

Always nice to see a fellow owl in a different country. You always feel the need to say 'up the owls' like you know them. You dont get that with teams like Man ure and Chelsea.

Keep up the good work

I WILL, SHIRTS ARE COMING ALREADY GOOD RESULT CHEERS EVERYONE UTO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!