INDIAN SWFC

Guest MARKOWLS

Guest MARKOWLS

having returned from goa on tuesday, i felt i had to post this pic. before i went i bought about 30 shirts off ebay to hand out to friends over there, the sheer look of pride these lads had on there faces pulling the shirts on was quiet somthing... for a minute i thought i wish the players could get some of this pride because its whats needed im afriaid, i cannot believe we are being put through this again but heres hoping..........UTO

PS, ANY OLD SHIRTS THAT ARE BEING DISGAURDED SEND ME A MSG ILL PAY FOR POSTAGE AS IM GOING BACK SOON TO SPREAD THE BLUE AND WHITE MSG....................................

25712_1418880118167_1417580857_31116528_6973796_n.jpg

post-14710-127065559983_thumb.jpg

Edited by MARKOWLS

ABSOLUTELY BLOODY BRILLIANT!

WELL DONE THAT MAN!

1) get this in the match programme

2) the club should support this like MAD! sending any spare/old shirts they have lying around (even returned or faulty stock would go down well)

3) I wanted to do the same when I was going to travel to Mongolia

SWFC NEED TO FOSTER A WORLDWIDE BRAND WITH PRECISELY STUFF LIKE THIS!

Guest MARKOWLS

ABSOLUTELY BLOODY BRILLIANT!

WELL DONE THAT MAN!

1) get this in the match programme

2) the club should support this like MAD! sending any spare/old shirts they have lying around (even returned or faulty stock would go down well)

3) I wanted to do the same when I was going to travel to Mongolia

SWFC NEED TO FOSTER A WORLDWIDE BRAND WITH PRECISELY STUFF LIKE THIS!

CHEERS MATEY WELL I LIKE TO SPREAD THE WORD ILL GET ON IT TOMOZ, DO ME A FAVOUR AND SEND DEEJAYONE A MSG TELLING HIM, IM GUNNA NEED SOME HELP TO GET IT IN PROGRAMME..... UTO.......

Good work, like that :)

I went to Turkey many years ago and the waiter loved my shirt... the old yellow and purple one, gave him the shirt on my last day as a gift, he was made up.

That was the worst shirt we have had IMO - trully minging colour combination. No wonder you gave to to him! :laugh:

We took a load of fake Commando T-shirts out to Iraq in 2003 we had had made up - had the dagger badge upside down and "we weren't quite good enough to pass P-Coy" on the back - they went down well with the local kids. Spreading the love - lol!

Was gutted when my old dear decided to clear out the loft and binned the carefully bagged up home shirts from 1988-1993. Haven't spoke much since!

I have managed to get the civi lads in work in Ireland to follow us - they now seem genuinely depressed when I return on a Monday morning and we have not produced the goods. They have been sucked in like the rest of us - they say they can't understand why they are drawn to follow us!

Keep up the good work

What type of charity work are you doing out there mate? im very envious right now i would love to go to India!

ive got an old orange away shirt that i would happily donate just pm me your address and ill pop it in the post!

Well done mate.

I nearly always end up giving my shirt away when I'm on holiday. I've given them away in Turkey, the States, Thailand, Jamaica, Cuba.

Surely we must have a World wide following by now?

biggrin.gif

Nah we don't.

They are really pleased and wear it with pride, they start to follow us... Once they see our results the shirt goes in the bin :ph34r:lol

Nah we don't.

They are really pleased and wear it with pride, they start to follow us... Once they see our results the shirt goes in the bin :ph34r:Dark Smile.gif

Surely not?

I bet there's a real Chief Ekoku out there somewhere following the lads through thick and thin on the BBC World Service from his mud hut or summat

Guest AnotherOwl

So impressed, I bothered to reset my forgotten password so I could login and say: 'Good work mate!'

Really top stuff!

Guest AnotherOwl

Actually it is quite funny. If you look at the suited lads at the top, they are nearly all smiling. Whereas the lads at the bottom look a bit gutted. :biggrin:

Guest MARKOWLS

What type of charity work are you doing out there mate? im very envious right now i would love to go to India!

ive got an old orange away shirt that i would happily donate just pm me your address and ill pop it in the post!

cheers mate, well i started taking shirts out there 3 yr ago , but im taking more and more, they love them, i only go in goa reccomend to anyone, there are a few orpanages, we sponsor a child from 1 ov them ideally id like to get enough old kids shirts to give everyone but well have to see cheers mark

Good work, like that :)

I went to Turkey many years ago and the waiter loved my shirt... the old yellow and purple one, gave him the shirt on my last day as a gift, he was made up.

I think a couple of years back I may have seen this man washing the pavement outside his restaurant. That or he started a fashion for dodgy Wednesday away kits.

Guest chezzyowl

I have offered to spread the word to the club in Turkey where we have places they are football nuts, our friend a Turkish guy is a property developer held in high regard and he would get involved with setting something up in terms of a club etc..

There is no English clubs ot there, our place in Spain has Junior Grunters on the back page every week as they have set up in Costa Blanca South.

Well done Mark DIY seems to be the way with our commercial team at S6. But how much better would it be for the club to endorse it?

Instead of giving the yellow shorts away for subscribing to Wednesday world, give them to Mark and spread the word.

Guest MARKOWLS

I have offered to spread the word to the club in Turkey where we have places they are football nuts, our friend a Turkish guy is a property developer held in high regard and he would get involved with setting something up in terms of a club etc..

There is no English clubs ot there, our place in Spain has Junior Grunters on the back page every week as they have set up in Costa Blanca South.

Well done Mark DIY seems to be the way with our commercial team at S6. But how much better would it be for the club to endorse it?

Instead of giving the yellow shorts away for subscribing to Wednesday world, give them to Mark and spread the word.

cheers mate im going to chase it up today, and try and get the photo in programme see how far i get......UTO

Guest MARKOWLS

Good effort mate.

On the subject of the Turkish waiter; was that in the Bodrum area?

I went on holiday there back in 1996 aged 21 with my ates, it was the strangest place I've ever seen a replica Wednesday shirt (not on a holidaymaker that is) and it was the very one described above and worn by one teenager in a group of loca lTurkish kids, I was pretty hammered and ended up shaking hands with him, we had a chat and it became clear he was so proud to be Wednesday that he eneded up checking my Owl credentials and asking me how many times I watched them! A bit cheeky I guess but I thought it was sound.

nice one, nothing better than seeing owlshirts on holiday, the look on there faces was unreal , they really cherish them, photo going in one of the last 2 programmes with a appeal for shirts..............UTO WORLDWIDE.................................