Are we meant to go down?

Guest AwayOwl1991

Guest mozzyblue

That is bad news and may screw us over for them playing scunny on the last day, but you can't really blame Forest. They have their own future to think about and securing promotion to the premier league. Happens all the time and If it was us, I would want us to do the same.

The fact that we are once again relying on other sides to do us a favour etc is a joke. We have had enough opportunites to get out of this mess we are in without the need for assistance & each & every time we have blown it. If we go down there can be no complaints, we were simply not good enough over the course of the season. Say what you want about Laws being a poor manager, Lee Strafford sacking him earlier, the board, the fans, the pies whatever, we go down because we were not good enough. It should not matter one jot that Forrest may play a weakened side against Sflaphorpe.

It is slightly worrying not least because as Billy Davies says, they have a small squad. No matter how fired up and wanting to impress they are, they'll still probably be just a bunch of kids. Ultimately if we win 3 games we should be OK, though in my opinion, sadly we have a cat in hells chance of doing that.

If we go down, it won't be because of Forest, it will because of the previous 40 odd games where we failed to accumulate enough points.

Pathetic rule which gets abused all the time anyway

It's not up to other teams to do our job for us

^^^^^ Both sadly spot on. Lets hope we do it ourselves.

Its odd though, playoffs are about momentum. Not about sticking a bunch of players together who havent played as a unit for the last 4 games.

To be fair Billy knows what he is doing when it comes to Playoffs.

I remember when we had to beat Man City at home in the last match to stay in the first division.

They did their very best to help us and played crap.

We in turn were even worse and as a result we were beaten and relegated.

If history repeats itself with Palace it will be a bitter pill to swallow, but with this squad of players I would put money on it.