Watford & Scunthorpe

Guest bartos

Guest jhancock

QPR vs Watford will be one hell of a twitchy bum ride and thats nowt to do with Elton John!

I can't see why as we need to win at least 1 game to get above Watford and that's assuming they never get another point. Where with our useless team are we going to get a win from?

Watford are the only team I believe can save us.

The late, late loss of two points a few days ago, compounded by suspensions and the loss of two players (one key) to injury, must surely work in our favour.

Plus, the manager has never experienced this kind of pressure / situation before, neither I bet have many of the players.

UTO

Here's hoping anyway !!

Watford are the only team I believe can save us.

The late, late loss of two points a few days ago, compounded by suspensions and the loss of two players (one key) to injury, must surely work in our favour.

Plus, the manager has never experienced this kind of pressure / situation before, neither I bet have many of the players.

UTO

Here's hoping anyway !!

I have spent the last few weeks looking at Palace as the ones most likely to crumble under the pressure (although we shouldn't forget they were on the verge of the playoffs just a couple of months ago) but it's now looking like Watford are our best hope. Failing that, Sflaphorpe have a potentially challenging run-in.

I have spent the last few weeks looking at Palace as the ones most likely to crumble under the pressure (although we shouldn't forget they were on the verge of the playoffs just a couple of months ago) but it's now looking like Watford are our best hope. Failing that, Sflaphorpe have a potentially challenging run-in.

agreed, yet they seem to be strong at home and always have the ability to score goals (scored, and won, the most at home out of the bottom 6)

Guest gerald90

Scunny are going to throw it away on purpose, they simply cannot afford to stay up this season. If they do they have to invest whatever money they need to spend on their squad to stay up next term, on improving their ground to become all seating in accordance with the football league rules. However, if they go down, they can build a better squad for league one and use the promotion money for ground improvements.

It has been doing the rounds for ages around here and amongst my mates who are scunny fans, they will not win another game this season, problem is, we need to start!

Guest East_Dene_Owl

Scunny are going to throw it away on purpose, they simply cannot afford to stay up this season. If they do they have to invest whatever money they need to spend on their squad to stay up next term, on improving their ground to become all seating in accordance with the football league rules. However, if they go down, they can build a better squad for league one and use the promotion money for ground improvements.

It has been doing the rounds for ages around here and amongst my mates who are scunny fans, they will not win another game this season, problem is, we need to start!

I've heard there's been a bit of unrest in Scuny dressing room last weekend with certain players demanding they should be in starting 11.

Palace with Warnock I'd have expected to pull clear.

Palace with Hart could easily drop into the 3rd division.

I can't see why as we need to win at least 1 game to get above Watford and that's assuming they never get another point. Where with our useless team are we going to get a win from?

If anything the second half of this season has taught us that we cannot rely on teams around us the drop points. Watford will pick up more points - as will the others around us. Forget everyone else and that is out of our hands and grind out a couple of 1-0 wins please!