boro sold out

Guest jimmyowl77

This is what makes us(not me obviously) so great.........we love adversity, it's what we do best.

2nd allocation on sale this afternoon (2000 more tickets)

Guest jimmyowl77

So how many have we sold?

Whats the estimate we will sell?

Already sold 1950 tickets with 2000 more to be made available this afternoon

Think we'll take 3750 up to the Riverside

Already sold 1950 tickets with 2000 more to be made available this afternoon

Think we'll take 3750 up to the Riverside

So we've sold 1,950 in the two weeks or so they've been on sale and you seriously believe we'll sell the same amount again in 3 days? :huh:

Guest bigandy

What a load of testicles.

Went to get some after the Brizzle game and they said we had nearly sold out and all we had left was seats in the front few rows.

I then asked if we would be getting a second allocation so I could wait til thats on sale and gets some better seats, to which the bloke in the TO replied "They're not giving us anymore tickets and this is all we have". I thought to myself this must be testicles cos Boro only fill half their ground, but I bought some anyway cos I didnt want to miss out.

Now we've got poo poo seats when there are better ones available.

Bloody useless

Went to get some after the Brizzle game and they said we had nearly sold out and all we had left was seats in the front few rows.

I then asked if we would be getting a second allocation so I could wait til thats on sale and gets some better seats, to which the bloke in the TO replied "They're not giving us anymore tickets and this is all we have". I thought to myself this must be testicles cos Boro only fill half their ground, but I bought some anyway cos I didnt want to miss out.

Bloody useless

You don't expect people in the "ticket" office to know anything about "tickets" do you ?

Guest owlstom

Got my ticket last week and it's tucked safely away. Due to work it's my last game of the season so I will be boarding the Stella Express at 8am :wacko: UP THE OWLS!!!!

Bloody useless

But on the other hand, if they told everybody that we would get some more and nobody bought the ones remaining from our first allocation, then we'd not sell out and we wouldn't have got anymore.