Team For Middlesbrough

Guest Airborne

Guest Airborne

Does AI keep the same side & tactics for Saturday or does he change the whole " Defend as one unit" & take the game to them..

Seriously Middlesborough are currently 6pts of the playoffs in fairness they need a win to stand any chance of keeping their season alive, we on the other hand need at very least 4pts from the 4 remaining games.

Questions.

Formation

4 1 3 2, 4 4 2, 4 3 3, 4 5 1

Defence -

Does AI bring in Simek & push Noaln to Right Midfield (Defensive cover & extra attacking dimension down that side.

Does Buxton come in somewhere LB? or adopt a similar role to QPR (sitting in front of the back four).

Midfield

Gray, Esajas, Johnson.?

Replace Potter with Soares.

Keep Varney on the wing.

Tudgay right midfield.

Forwards

Clarke, Jeffers, Johnson, Varney, Tudgay.?

To be honest he has quite a few options.. here's my starting 11.

Grant (GK)

Nolan (RB)

Purse (CB)

Beevers (CB)

Spurr (LB) *For all the flak he gets his assists do it for me*

Tudgay (RM)

O' Conner (CM)

Soares (CM)

Gray (LM)

Varney (CF)

Johnson (CF)

If Johnson's on the bench then Jeffers.

Esajas to replace Gray if were struggling.

Guest intercity0wl

Does AI keep the same side & tactics for Saturday or does he change the whole " Defend as one unit" & take the game to them..

Seriously Middlesborough are currently 6pts of the playoffs in fairness they need a win to stand any chance of keeping their season alive, we on the other hand need at very least 4pts from the 4 remaining games.

Questions.

Formation

4 1 3 2, 4 4 2, 4 3 3, 4 5 1

Defence -

Does AI bring in Simek & push Noaln to Right Midfield (Defensive cover & extra attacking dimension down that side.

Does Buxton come in somewhere LB? or adopt a similar role to QPR (sitting in front of the back four).

Midfield

Gray, Esajas, Johnson.?

Replace Potter with Soares.

Keep Varney on the wing.

Tudgay right midfield.

Forwards

Clarke, Jeffers, Johnson, Varney, Tudgay.?

To be honest he has quite a few options.. here's my starting 11.

Grant (GK)

Nolan (RB)

Purse (CB)

Beevers (CB)

Spurr (LB) *For all the flak he gets his assists do it for me*

Tudgay (RM)

O' Conner (CM)

Soares (CM)

Gray (LM)

Varney (CF)

Johnson (CF)

If Johnson's on the bench then Jeffers.

Esajas to replace Gray if were struggling.

If Esajas replaces anybody we are doomed, and thats saying something with some of the poo poo he could replace.

Guest owls_4_life

For me if Soares is going to start he has to be in the middle, he has been shocking on the wing since he got here.

Guest tommysqueaker

Have to go for it, all out attack, fed up of not picking up the points, cos we haven't had the gonads to go for it. I'd rather go down fighting, then going down with a whimper, which imo is what is currently happening.

Guest aphextwins

-----------------------------Grant------------------------------

-----Simek-------Purse--------Beevers------Nolan----

-----Johnson----O'Connor-----Potter------Gray-------

------------------Tudgay-------------Varney----------------

I'd go for that but maybe put Soares in for Potter.

Spurr has to be dropped.

Guest intercity0wl

Have to go for it, all out attack, fed up of not picking up the points, cos we haven't had the gonads to go for it. I'd rather go down fighting, then going down with a whimper, which imo is what is currently happening.

Apsolute rubbish, so you would rarther go for it and lose lets say 4-2 ( which we always do when we try and attack full on), than come away with a dour point, and then find out tthat all around us have lost and a point wold have been invaluable.

This is the real world, not blow football, we need to hang in there and pick up as many points as possible, however they are earned to give us a fighting chance right upto and including the last match,

Guest Ameezy

Hmmm, it's a tough one. I'd not be up for completely ripping the team apart normally but a side with no cutting edge needs a kick up the arse...

--------------------------Grant------------------------------------

Simek----------Beevers---------Purse-----------Nolan

------O'Connor------Soares-----Gray--------------------

-----Johnson-------Clarke--------Varney----------------

Tudgay can pack his bags for me. Irvine's clearly losing confidence in Potter. Spurr is shot at the moment.

Guest tommysqueaker

Apsolute rubbish, so you would rarther go for it and lose lets say 4-2 ( which we always do when we try and attack full on), than come away with a dour point, and then find out tthat all around us have lost and a point wold have been invaluable.

This is the real world, not blow football, we need to hang in there and pick up as many points as possible, however they are earned to give us a fighting chance right upto and including the last match,

So your hoping we nick a point here and there and "hope" others lose, isn't about time we took hold of our situation and do it for ourselves, if we go for it and lose, then we desrve whatever we get.. In the last 14 games we have won 3 games, drawn 5. Now if we had turned one of those draws into a win, we would be out of the relegation zone.

We were 5pts clear last week, i don't think we can look for the odd point here and there anymore, we have to go for it, we have to face it head on, a point is a minimum, but we have to go for the win. Can't go into each game hoping others lose.