Standing up versus sitting down.

Guest anstonowls

Guest mozzyblue

If you object to being forced to sit down and would like to make your feelings known, why not join www.susd.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum or http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=285656877688.

I feel the all seater experienced as ruined football. Standing is safe, bad behaviour and fences are the problem..

Cheers

Tim

Totally agree with you, but sad to say i'm not sure if it will do any good at all. I love the standing experiance and wish we could have it back, even it it was just a certain sections.

I have recently had an e-mail from the goverment telling us to basically stick it and they aren't interested.

Guest anstonowls

Totally agree with you, but sad to say i'm not sure if it will do any good at all. I love the standing experiance and wish we could have it back, even it it was just a certain sections.

I have recently had an e-mail from the goverment telling us to basically stick it and they aren't interested.

I failled at running the Sheffield Marathon three times before I accomplished it, but it didn't stop me. The problem we have is that people don't believe the government will change things, so they don't join the petition. I believe that the Taylor report outcome had already been determined before the verdict and I wouldn't have been surprised if Margaret Thatcher hadn't heavily influenced the verdict. It now looks like the Falkands war was about oil and that has taken 20 years to come out.

If all fans stand together (sorry about the pun), under a scarf and start singing a common song at matches, then things can be changed for the better.

I hate the current corporate world of football.

Cheers

Tim