Norwich or Luton?

If we do drop to League 1 at the end of the season, do you think that Wednesday will do a Norwich (go straight back up as Champions) or a Luton (get relegated again or struggle like last time round) ?

I think it would take a lot of chopping and changing if we were to go straight back up.

However, we aren't down yet and excuse my depressing attitude!

Guest Sniper1

If we do drop to League 1 at the end of the season, do you think that Wednesday will do a Norwich (go straight back up as Champions) or a Luton (get relegated again or struggle like last time round) ?

I think it would take a lot of chopping and changing if we were to go straight back up.

However, we aren't down yet and excuse my depressing attitude!

One thing Norwich have got that Luton haven't is great support, its upto us.

Guest James-The-Owl

If we are relegated, I can see us dropping down the leagues and even ending up non-league.

KivoOwl in multiple log-in scandal.

Guest Colorado Owl

Luton's problem was finances. Too small a club and too small a stadium to generate cash when they needed it most.

That's where we have an advantage. We won't do a Norwich - we need too big an overhaul of players for that. But I'd be amazed if we struggle to comete in League One next year.

Guest Aaron

We won't do either. We will sit in next mid table next season under the pathetic management and board and be happy with that. When we go down we will lose our so called better players and probably go and sign someone from Blackburn for £750, 000 from that money and they end up being injured throughout their time with us.

We won't do either. We will sit in next mid table next season under the pathetic management and board and be happy with that. When we go down we will lose our so called better players and probably go and sign someone from Blackburn for £750, 000 from that money and they end up being injured throughout their time with us.

^^^^^^^

"nurse nurse nurse"

I'm afraid that we'd have to do it through the play-offs again.

Southampton will pi55 that league next season and I'd expect Leeds/Charlton/Millwall/Huddersfield/No-Mark Dons to push for the second slot. In Gary Johnson Peterborough have a manager who knows that division inside-out so they'll be strong too.

Tough times ahead :Dark Sad: