Things that disturbed me at Hillsborough on Saturday.

Guest triple j

Guest triple j

1, The mindless clapping along to "burning ring of fire", a Liverpool song if I'm correct, totally irrelevant to Wednesday and bland and generic (not unlike the "great escape")

2, Every now and again one solitary out of tune blow of a trumpet. Is this supposed to be funny?? In a f*cking relegation battle that's clearly not going our way some c*nt thinks it's funny to make ridiculous noises. I f*cking despise that band!

3, The warm round of applause for potter after putting in a performance which was only marginally better than his usual ineffectual offering.

I think Wednesday fans (especially at Hillsborough) have forgotten how to be partisan, witty, funny or intimidating. Everyone just sits there in acceptance of the absolute sh*te they're watching, periodically clapping along to some random sh*t Liverpool song, a sad state of affairs.

Have we been sh*t for that long that the fans no longer know what to do at a football match?

1, The mindless clapping along to "burning ring of fire", a Liverpool song if I'm correct, totally irrelevant to Wednesday and bland and generic (not unlike the "great escape")

2, Every now and again one solitary out of tune blow of a trumpet. Is this supposed to be funny?? In a f*cking relegation battle that's clearly not going our way some c*nt thinks it's funny to make ridiculous noises. I f*cking despise that band!

3, The warm round of applause for potter after putting in a performance which was only marginally better than his usual ineffectual offering.

I think Wednesday fans (especially at Hillsborough) have forgotten how to be partisan, witty, funny or intimidating. Everyone just sits there in acceptance of the absolute sh*te they're watching, periodically clapping along to some random sh*t Liverpool song, a sad state of affairs.

Have we been sh*t for that long that the fans no longer know what to do at a football match?

And here's me thinking "Ring of fire" was Jonny Cash.

Guest StevieSplash

YOU'RE ALL MASSIVE C*NTS AND I HEREBY AM FLOUNCING OFF OUT OF IT! :biggrin:

1 nil to the Wednesday Boys ........hehehe