WHO'S TO BLAME?

Guest Paul Oxley

Yeah I decided it is no good to try hide away from the cold hard facts

Aye...dead easy this football management/football club management....you would be better off sending it to those majority shareholders still hanging on like grim death in the boardroom...

Aye...dead easy this football management/football club management....you would be better off sending it to those majority shareholders still hanging on like grim death in the boardroom...

Would love too mate, marinated in a nice ricin / anthrax concoction ..........

Dave_Allen_Sheffield_Wednesday_599740.jpg

For appointing him after stating that the club were going to appoint a big name.

Brian-Laws-001.jpg

We would have done better with a

clown.jpg

Why such an evil looking clown?

Guess you could've had a picture of pennywise.

obama5-13a00e76-a1a6-41a4-8066-4d4589b423d1.jpg

Shut up fool

I have never and will never boo a Wednesday player, but what you just said/wrote is a load of poo .

We have had plenty of poor footballers at Hillsborough who didn't get boo'd why?

Because they put the f'kin effort in, and earned their wage.

Some of these tarts couldn't give a f'k what happens as long as they get paid.

Sorry didn't realise you were special.

I'm not special, I'm just worried and get pissed off with wobblers like you, and I bet you are one who gets on there backs, and don't support the team

Edited by bolly1988

Guest Sniper1

I'm not special, I'm just worried and get pissed off with wobblers like you, and I bet you are one who gets on there backs, and don't support the team

You haven't got a clue fella, no more shandy for you.

Come on mate, yes we have heard it costs 500k to service the debt, how long have we been paying this, since Lee came in maybe, what about previous to that, Chris Brunt, Madjid Bougherra.

We are where we are because of the debt.

Attendances are down because of the product, the product is poor because of the debt.

I know what you're saying, but if we get rid of the debt now the way I understand it is on a day-to-day basis we would be just £500K a year better off. We wouldn't really have much more money to spend because we got into the debt by spending more than we had in the first place.

If someone can correct me on this then great, but is it not true that the debt at the moment is only costing about £500K a year?

I know what you're saying, but if we get rid of the debt now the way I understand it is on a day-to-day basis we would be just £500K a year better off. We wouldn't really have much more money to spend because we got into the debt by spending more than we had in the first place.

If someone can correct me on this then great, but is it not true that the debt at the moment is only costing about £500K a year?

Apparently so .

Some comments (I believe they are true but I am not ITK enough to state they are FACT):

• our amount spent on wages is higher than our previous seasons at this level
  • Fans bought more season tickets than last year
  • Brian bought who he wanted (the main two signings have, at the end of the season, looked pretty good)

The players have not been good enough - Gray, Potter, Spurr, Tudgay have all been worse than last season. We are going down because we are not good enough.

The players were given freedom when they should have been given a plan.

AI is the best manger we have had tactically since I have been watching (over 10 years). Whether we go down or stay up we will have a better side next season and I can't wait!!

"Brian Laws is the man to blame

we are where we are becuase of that man, and him alone!"

jesus wept, have you heard some people

the club is in the position that it finds itself in because of the clubs debt which is strangling the club

you can only operate within your means,, and outs ir -£20m

if we had the cash we could bring in better then what we have ...

and if people are going to blame BLaws then why not blame LStrafford and AIrvine .. hell blame PSturrock for getting us up in the first place

Edited by Hack-Abusi

The intransigence of those majority shareholders whom, although responsible for the shambolic state of the club and it's debt, prior to the new Chair and CEO, still will not relinquish control but hold onto those shares for personal gain ahead of the best interests of the club.

Until they go, nothing will change..

What can I add to this?

Shut up fool

I have never and will never boo a Wednesday player, but what you just said/wrote is a load of poo .

We have had plenty of poor footballers at Hillsborough who didn't get boo'd why?

Because they put the f'kin effort in, and earned their wage.

Some of these tarts couldn't give a f'k what happens as long as they get paid.

Sorry didn't realise you were special.

One of the 10%'ers on here! Should try and get a job with SODEXHO or Defence Estates!